ryanair giving away free flights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they likely to do these offers sometime in the future? They seem to do them every now and then, but the dates I found aren't good for us. Obviously we're going away next week, and I can't get the time off work.

Krakow is the city I want to visit next, and if we enjoy our mini-tour, we'll look at combining it with another few cities.

That's one of the games I am considering.

Actually I had a look now and it was for the Borussia Mönchengladbach (one of the best club names of all time) game. Just a shame Hertha are doing poorly...

But the ticket prices overall in Germany make a nice change from the Premiership.

Visa Electron the fee free payment method will cease as of 31st December 2009. The pre-paid Mastercard will become the new fee free payment method. For this month only you can use either card, and then from 1st January 2010, you can only use the pre-paid Mastercard to obtain a fee free payment.

Visa Electron the fee free payment method will cease as of 31st December 2009. The pre-paid Mastercard will become the new fee free payment method. For this month only you can use either card, and then from 1st January 2010, you can only use the pre-paid Mastercard to obtain a fee free payment.

Ordered yours yet?

I'm gonna do some digging, as they all have running costs, and other fee's. I don't know if they're all the same. ?

Just had a quick look ......

It looks like the Caxton FX card, Fair FX card and the Moneycorp card, are all free to apply for, free to deposit on to, free to use in shops and online and there are no monthly or annual charges. The only charges are for ATM cash withdrawals.

Just had a quick look ......

It looks like the Caxton FX card, Fair FX card and the Moneycorp card, are all free to apply for, free to deposit on to, free to use in shops and online and there are no monthly or annual charges. The only charges are for ATM cash withdrawals.

It looks as though the Fair FX card and the Moneycorp card are only available in € and $ versions - and they charge to change your £s into € or $. The Caxton card has a version which holds the balance in sterling, but charges £1.50 per transaction in the UK.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47