sack ian stringer pleeeassee

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanefire166

i am getting so fed up with all his bad commentary and interviewing , please bring someone in who is good ,a joke that is all he is

i am getting so fed up with all his bad commentary and interviewing , please bring someone in who is good ,a joke that is all he is

That`s easy........Dont listen

This is radio Leicester, you're not going to get anyone better we could get someone worse. It's really not that important.

This thread is great and is in no way representative of the crap I left FussyBoys Talk for.

Shame there was no poll as that would have made it perfect.

Keep up the great threading. :038:

I will not rest until Stringer discloses exactly how many members he's got and how many he's had.

That`s easy........Dont listen

If you live outside of Leicester and rely on Foxes Player, that's not an option.

I must say I agree with the OP. I think he's a twat. He offers nothing of value when it comes to commentary and his interviewing and general journalistic ability is awful.

There are many young, hungry journalists out there who could do a far, far superior job than he does. I'm sure there are many people out there who could do a better job commentating. Actually, I'm sure there are many people on this board who could do a better job commentating than he does.

If people think Stringer is bad then they must have short memories concerning our previous commentators....

If you live outside of Leicester and rely on Foxes Player, that's not an option.

In truth exactly the opposite is the case. If you live outside Leicester and rely on FoxesPlayer, you have the option of listening to the opposition commentary. If you live in Leicestershire and do not have FoxesPlayer, your only option (other than going to the match) is Radio Leicester and Stringer.

In truth exactly the opposite is the case. If you live outside Leicester and rely on FoxesPlayer, you have the option of listening to the opposition commentary. If you live in Leicestershire and do not have FoxesPlayer, your only option (other than going to the match) is Radio Leicester and Stringer.

eh?

do you really think listening to 100 minutes of commentary from an opposition point of view would be less of a diatribe? We are leicester fans. we want to listen to commentary about leicester, not other clubs.

eh?

do you really think listening to 100 minutes of commentary from an opposition point of view would be less of a diatribe? We are leicester fans. we want to listen to commentary about leicester, not other clubs.

The point was about options, not ideals. If you want ideals, you'd be at the match.

I would not want Stringer to be sacked, just reassigned. :icon_wink

Ian Stringer is the new Fosse Boys who were the old Foxes Trust who are last season's black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669