sacking kelly/board is not answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I keep saying. I don't think he should go yet, but if we keep up this form, in am copuple of months time we seriously have to conider RK's future

Face it guys, whether we like it or not there will be no major changes this side of December, either in management or players.

While loans are possible at present this is not applicable to the premiership, only league clubs, and of course any club in our division is not going to loan us a star striker or midfielder.

If we are in the relegation zone in December then there will be changes, but it wouldnt be any one like Curbishley, he will walk into the next troubled Premiership vacancy ? Spurs.

We could only afford someone cheap and availible if we wanted to have a playing budget also. Brian Little? is Gary Megson about?

It is this management and this team that will get us out of the s**t, or not.

We are in it together. The team seem to play better away at present, so I am hopeful for Birmingham and have my first away tickets of the season. These are a young side and an inexperienced manager and will lose confidence easily. Much as its great fun to Boo, it wont help.

I predicted before the first match that a loss would mean Manager Sacked by Christmas. That is looking more likely, but it would be like trading a Austin Maxi for an Allegro. That is all we can afford, any dreams of buying in great players or managers is just a pipe dream.

These are the doldrum years that City go through once a decade or so, before bouncing back to a relative good period. This has always been the way. These are the years that count so when we are back up you can boast about being a supporter in the Kelly years, and sneer at the glory hunters. If you are not happy with that then a man down the market will sell you a Chelsea shirt and you can watch on Sky like all the others.

City til I die!

A realistic opinion FIS:)

If we are in the relegation zone in December then there will be changes, but it wouldnt be any one like Curbishley, he will walk into the next troubled Premiership vacancy ? Spurs.

We could only afford someone cheap and availible if we wanted to have a playing budget also. Brian Little? is Gary Megson about?

Agreed

It is this management and this team that will get us out of the s**t, or not.

Agreed
I predicted before the first match that a loss would mean Manager Sacked by Christmas. That is looking more likely, but it would be like trading a Austin Maxi for an Allegro. That is all we can afford, any dreams of buying in great players or managers is just a pipe dream.

Agreed

These are the doldrum years that City go through once a decade or so, before bouncing back to a relative good period. This has always been the way.

Not so sure...it feels different these days...much more difficult I think for City to turn it round because of the vast gaps between the rich and the poor (and we are seriously poor)

Last edited by a moderator:
How many of us do you think should set ourselves on fire at the next home game?
All lighter crew, mi cry...

Fire! Unu fi lick out yu lighta!
Fire! All a di jungle raver!
Fire! Right now demolition mi now play.

On Mother Kelly's doorstep...

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613