Saganowski signs for Soton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All, Just wanted to post this:

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/?page_id=8652

One of your guys came to thesaintsforum and was bigging it up about him, how sh*t our star players were, how cr*p the dell was and just really sl*gging us off.

I worked up near Leicester for a long time and have always thought the people to be nice and welcoming. There are always idiots everywhere.

For what it's worth, we have had many dealings with Mandaric especially during the Harry Redcrap debacle. One thing I would say is, when it comes to Saints, don't trust Milan. He hates us with a passion. But IMO that comes from his run in with Lowe, so, we know how he feels. He should drop his hatred of us and concentrate on you guys.

I notice all your wants in regards to the transfer market, just to remind you, when he was at Pompey, he got in 34+ year olds and loans. No real money spent. But hey, they did get promoted.

Good luck this season, still thought Shilts was class and glad he came to us. You guys will always be noted for bringing him and Gary Lineaker through, quality!

:038:

He got that bit right, at least, then

Last edited:

One of your guys came to thesaintsforum and was bigging it up about him, how sh*t our star players were, how cr*p the dell was and just really sl*gging us off.

I worked up near Leicester for a long time and have always thought the people to be nice and welcoming. There are always idiots everywhere.

For what it's worth, we have had many dealings with Mandaric especially during the Harry Redcrap debacle. One thing I would say is, when it comes to Saints, don't trust Milan. He hates us with a passion. But IMO that comes from his run in with Lowe, so, we know how he feels. He should drop his hatred of us and concentrate on you guys.

I notice all your wants in regards to the transfer market, just to remind you, when he was at Pompey, he got in 34+ year olds and loans. No real money spent. But hey, they did get promoted.

Good luck this season, still thought Shilts was class and glad he came to us. You guys will always be noted for bringing him and Gary Lineaker through, quality!

I dont know who to trust, Milan or you.

Im hiding for ages

Allen and Mandaric are, as we speak, crouching in a little hole they've dug out, covered in leaves and 'lying in wait' to jump out and surprise potential signings with a handwritten contract and a free flat in Braunstone. Unfortunately the only one's stupid enough to all into it are folk who can't get a game for their present clubs.

Meanwhile... other clubs are offering good money and getting the players they are after such as Sharp and Eastwood

No boubt we'll miss out on McLeod now aswell, as soon as Ince and Sir Les Ferdinand have a word in his ear.

Brilliant.

on the bright side Mandaric has turned at least a 650,000 profit on his investment since he started, and he's got 9 players less on the wage bill.

So, He's alright!!

My god you are starting to do my swede in. Where has Eastwood gone? Where has Sharpe gone? Seeing as you know exactly how much we offered/didn't offer Saga, how much was it? What were MM's exact words to him?

You no **** all more than any of us so stop bringing your pointless hollow meanderings, or at least present them as opinion not ****ing fact.

I swear to god some people on here must only be so negative so that if something bad does happen they are there ready to have the joy of saying "Told you so"

It was me and most of it was true. If you read some of my other posts, I said I think Saga will go Soton, Mandaric is playing a cheapo game and you failed to spot that a couple of you're posters decided to get very nasty to. Badmouthing Heskey was one of them.

I can't see how I am an idiot when I just simply gave an opinion.

It was me and most of it was true. If you read some of my other posts, I said I think Saga will go Soton, Mandaric is playing a cheapo game and you failed to spot that a couple of you're posters decided to get very nasty to. Badmouthing Heskey was one of them.

I can't see how I am an idiot when I just simply gave an opinion.

Well Hazzman, if it was you, you came to our forum at a bad time, we are all a bi tetchy at the moment, I'm sure you understand that from reading the takeover thread(s)(s)(s).....

I've no problem with Heskey, thought he was excellent at Leicester, only went downhill when he went to Liverpool. Good business for you, but I bet you'd wished you kept him rather than selling. Akinbyi (spelling?) was never going to fill his shoes!

Fantasy football wise, always had two Leicester centre backs in my team, your defence was awesome.

Well Hazzman, if it was you, you came to our forum at a bad time, we are all a bi tetchy at the moment, I'm sure you understand that from reading the takeover thread(s)(s)(s).....

I've no problem with Heskey, thought he was excellent at Leicester, only went downhill when he went to Liverpool. Good business for you, but I bet you'd wished you kept him rather than selling. Akinbyi (spelling?) was never going to fill his shoes!

Fantasy football wise, always had two Leicester centre backs in my team, your defence was awesome.

We have....just 6 months ago.

Fair play for you to come on here though, we welcome other fans from different clubs unlike your forum which seems reject em.

We dont need you to depress us, we have enough moaning ****ers on here to do that ;)

We have....just 6 months ago.

Fair play for you to come on here though, we welcome other fans from different clubs unlike your forum which seems reject em.

You did invite us (me), and I got this link from your post(s).

Just as a heads up, last time somebody did that, their website was flooded with chavvy saints fans giving it large! It was Derby County, and now there is a lot of ill feeling between our two clubs.

Like I said, it is tetchy on our site at the mo, we are fighting amongst ourselves and it's not a good place to be, especially for non-saints supporters. Please don't take too much offense, come August, when everyone knows where they stand, I'm sure you'll be much more welcome!

I, like yourselves, love football and I think there are many similarities beween our two clubs. Should be a good game this coming season between us, good football all round I hope!

I, like yourselves, love football and I think there are many similarities beween our two clubs. Should be a good game this coming season between us, good football all round I hope!

A point I was trying to make in my posts on you're forum.

You're the first Saints fan we have had on here since I posted the link on your forum.

Just as a heads up, last time somebody did that, their website was flooded with chavvy saints fans giving it large! It was Derby County, and now there is a lot of ill feeling between our two clubs.

Like I said, it is tetchy on our site at the mo, we are fighting amongst ourselves and it's not a good place to be, especially for non-saints supporters. Please don't take too much offense, come August, when everyone knows where they stand, I'm sure you'll be much more welcome!

Hopefully better than our last two trips to southampton, worse displays ive ever seen, although a few results with the local birds eased the dissapointment.

Hopefully better than our last two trips to southampton, worse displays ive ever seen, although a few results with the local birds eased the dissapointment.

:icon_bigg

I had the same with some of the Leicester girls when I worked up there, few years ago now. Anyways, slightly of topic :icon_wink

A point I was trying to make in my posts on you're forum.

You're the first Saints fan we have had on here since I posted the link on your forum.

Better days for both our clubs MUST be just around the corner. I am sure when we are 1st and 2nd in the league and automatic promotion is guarenteed, all that sh*t will be long forgotten!

:057::057:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00