Saganowski signs for Soton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't think you were allowed to swear on this site!

It's a fish, the sought that sailors sh*g when they are at sea for too long!

I would, it's got handles at the side & everything, that barb on its tail could be a bit dangerous though, maybe just a blowjob to be safe.

Definitely looks a right sought.

Looks like we have lost out (if we were ever in for) on Bill Sharpe as well.

BBC site has him going to Blades...

Because there's no way that they'll be needed by them now that they'v got Saggyarse, presumably.

Madness I know, but I'm guessing that's what he means.

Yes, thats what I mean. I have no 'inside knowledge' - just pure speculation by me. Sorry if I got people excited ! Although I'm sure I saw a post from someone on this site a few weeks ago, saying that Leon Best "was a done deal" for us !?

i can see it all now 2 months in MA is given the sack, 2 months after that milan resigns as chairman and sells the club to ken bates for 1p who then sells us off to the council and turns the walkers into flats for those ever so pleasant students, leicester city will cease to exist and we will all be forced to watch shepshed albion :icon_bigg ...........................alternatively we might get another striker in and do ok.

i can see it all now 2 months in MA is given the sack, 2 months after that milan resigns as chairman and sells the club to ken bates for 1p who then sells us off to the council and turns the walkers into flats for those ever so pleasant students, leicester city will cease to exist and we will all be forced to watch shepshed albion :icon_bigg ...........................alternatively we might get another striker in and do ok.

You were going so well until that last sentence

We're ****ed I tell thee

thats the attitude.......by the end of the summer i will be like a vegetating 5 year old playing football manager 24/7 dreaming of what milan's £25billion could have bought us, i am struggling to think what to put on the back of my shirt next season, it was going to be ronaldo 7 but feck it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00