Saganowski to sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to write a letter as part of an assessment for a job tomorrow, I am sure this forum has helped no end with my punctuation and grammar!

I have just copied what i wrote in to microsoft word to check for errors so save your breath pendants. ;) :icon_wink

I have to write a letter as part of an assessment for a job tomorrow, I am sure this forum has helped no end with my punctuation and grammar!

I have just copied what i wrote in to microsoft word to check for errors so save your breath pendants. ;) :icon_wink

DOH!!!

DOH! DOH! :icon_wink

I'm not a pendant - I prefer a nice pearly necklace......

Have to say that I still think he'll sign for Saints. The deal is dragging on, but it's the devil he knows rather than the one's he doesn't and he'll plump for them.

MM has put it out there via the press that he likes him to try and sway his hand, which he prob wouldn't have done if it wasn't an old rival club involved. As Saints have first dibs on him in writing, and he openly likes the club and is keen to get there next season, it will happen.

Let's hope I'm wrong. Won't be the first time. Undoubtedly be the last.

I Think if Southampton had the money he wants then the deal would be done by now....

I Think if Southampton had the money he wants then the deal would be done by now....

It's not like buying a pound of sausages tho is it. There's a lot more involved than handing over cash.

When players renegotiate a contract for example, the process can and often does take several weeks.

Last edited:
It's not like buying a pound of sausages tho is it. There's a lot more involved than handing over cash.

When players renegotiate a contract for example, the process can and often does take several weeks.

They want him, he wants to go. money is the only issue, and its known to be tight at Southampton at the moment.

It is if they have 9 million debts

Ah. I didn't know things were that bad down there. Looks like their knight in shining armour has pulled out too, so maybe Sag will look elsewhere.

I think one or two Prem clubs will be keeping their eye on this too tho.

anymore news RN :102: please i'm desperate

As I said before, "We are having a real go at bringing him here my info says we are favourites and he may be about to sign".

This has taken longer than expected purely because of the battle Southampton are putting up to keep him. As you know Milan is a master at getting the timing right and we are still very much favourites to get him within a day or so.

I have had a lot of stick on this one and have just been biding my time waiting for it to happen. We are certainly doing things differently with MA in charge and still no official announcement that Jonathon Hayes has signed - which he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69