Saganowski to sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silverfox, thanks for those links mate... I am piss!ing myslef laughing at those poor twats.

"Mandarich is the equivalent on the footy front of what Milosovic and Karadic were during the Serbian troubles. He's a football mercenary, seeking glory with little or no input. When the time comes to put up or shut up he disappears. Watch out Leicester!"

Yeah cos' when he left Pompey they really suffered, didn't they. Some moron reckons MM wanted to buy them but couldn't afford them.... LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL..... Don't be jealous lads cos we've got some cash and you don't have a pot to p!ss in.

Silverfox, thanks for those links mate... I am piss!ing myslef laughing at those poor twats.

"Mandarich is the equivalent on the footy front of what Milosovic and Karadic were during the Serbian troubles. He's a football mercenary, seeking glory with little or no input. When the time comes to put up or shut up he disappears. Watch out Leicester!"

Yeah cos' when he left Pompey they really suffered, didn't they. Some moron reckons MM wanted to buy them but couldn't afford them.... LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL..... Don't be jealous lads cos we've got some cash and you don't have a pot to p!ss in.

I'm not sure that I buy into their paranoid fantasy really. Saganowski is just a good player. At long last it has become our business to become interested in good players.

It is a funny read though isn't it...and as I said before I would love to post a piccy of him with our shirt on there.

Last edited:
I am in two minds here, part of me is sceptical, but I think that is because it has been a while since anything good came for us, but also MM has seemed to me in the past to be tight lipped about players he is after, maybe leaking the name to the paper or not, we can't be sure, but has never confirmed or denied interest in players, lest it jeapordise it. For him to come out and admit interest in a player and say "watch this space" without being questioned directly on it also says to me maybe there is a real chance of this happening

They seem pretty certain that they hold his registration, do you think this is just hopeful thinking by them?

They seem pretty certain that they hold his registration, do you think this is just hopeful thinking by them?

They do, but if Saganowski's snubs them, he can talk to anyone as long as the club meet Troyes asking price.

that sk8h8r is brilliant, they have bigger not rights than us.

I reckon it's a load codswallop. They are using the Skacel deal from last year has their knowledge in this loophole but I reckon that has some to do with Romanov threatening legal action.

Either way, it would just mean we pay Southampton the fee.

Saga on verge of signing for Soton
MM offers Saga roughly double his money
Saga then goes back to Soton to ask for same deal
Soton say no
Saga has decision to make

Is that how it happened??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00