same mistake again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOZHOGAN

We need to get our Manager in place this week otherwise we will be in the shape as last year:

Missing out on a manager, missing out on quality players and more importantly, the current squad and club members missing out on valueble time to settle and bond again!

Come On Milan Get Our Man!!!

_______:038::038::038:________

Heard from a not very reliable source that we will announce Geoff Hurst as manager tomorrow please dont have a go at me just saying what i havent heard

I'm glad someone has finally started a thread on this issue

Billy Davies and David Kelly I hope....and pray..

We could do without some doctor who killed himself in the woods over a "dodgy dossier" - surely we have enough problems without that!

We could do without some doctor who killed himself in the woods over a "dodgy dossier" - surely we have enough problems without that!

I don't think that was the same chap. You're thinking of Lorraine Kelly's husband. This David Kelly used to play for Leeds and might be able to convince some of the decent talent in Ireland to come to play for us.

No, I think he meant Matthew Kelly.

"And who are you going to be, Sergio?"

"This Saturday, Matthew, I'm going to be Christiano Ronaldo"

"Woooow! Come on then , let's see it!!"

Last edited:
I know its all got to be done properly and will take as long as it takes, but in the absence of any substantial information you get a vacuum that tends to get filled with shyte. I just want things sorted as soon as humanly possible so we know where we are going and who is taking us there.

Having said that, it must be someone who takes the job seriously and is a fecking brilliant manager/coach.

Last edited:
I know its all got to be done properly and will take as long as it takes, but in the absence of any substantial information you get a vacuum that tends to get filled with shyte. I just want things sorted as soon as humanly possible so we know where we are going and who is taking us there.

Having said that, it must be someone who takes the job seriously and is a fecking brilliant manager/coach.

Steve Walsh - takes the job serious enough to get his coaching badges and is well known for his intelligence, man management and astute tactics...

Sorry about Geoff Hurst i was wrong the unreliable source informed me he got a flat tyre on the way to the ground and MM had to get home for Eastenders last night and didnt bother waiting for him and has now lost it with him. He didnt inform me that we will be announcing that Gary Pallister as the manager on friday. No worries

This is 100% untrue if you are dumb enough to believe it!

Heard from a not very reliable source that we will announce Geoff Hurst as manager tomorrow please dont have a go at me just saying what i havent heard

jumpoffmb8.gif

we need our manager in place now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can anyone tell Milan to get his finger out before we suffer like we did last year....

come-on Leeeeeeeeesta!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670