Samsung S Galaxy vs Dell Streak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_B

I've heard great things about the Galaxy in particular the screen, but has anyone here used the Dell Streak? I am due an upgrade in Dec and am torn between these two.

A colleague of mine has The S Galaxy and he is really happy with it, the specs are excellent, HD camera and excellent Screen on the phone, very clear and adjust the colour and light so thats also a nice option to have.

i will get him to send me a email about the phone then maybe i can forward it to you Matt?

Samsung S Galaxy also known as the biggest Iphone Killer (which is a good thing)

Samsung S Galaxy also known as the biggest Iphone Killer (which is a good thing)

So I've heard. I love my current Android phone, so Android is a must, but the huge screen does look tasty on the Streak, though not sure on the clarity.

Hmm an interesting vote, but like the comment says, not really much evidence of anything. It would be easier if they had them available to use in the shops.

Plus the Streak is currently on back order which may make up my mind for me.

Considering the amount of times the words Spanks, Spanking, and Streak have been used, this is a very disappointing thread

Had a play with them both in the O2 shop today and whilst the screen size on the streak is impressive I think it is too big for a phone, which is primarily what I need it for, plus the screen on the Galaxy S is far superior in colour and sharpness.

I've heard great things about the Galaxy in particular the screen, but has anyone here used the Dell Streak? I am due an upgrade in Dec and am torn between these two.

Get the Galaxy, a lot better, closest thing to the IPad IMO

Get the Galaxy, a lot better, closest thing to the IPad IMO
I hope you are talking about the Samsung Galaxy Tab and not the Galaxy phone. I am pretty much sure you cannot compare the Ipad and Galaxy phone.

Matt, sorry i havent sent the mail as of yet, the fecker is no where to be seen, i think he is on a biztrip, go for Galaxy that's a good move (coming from a LG staff memeber lol!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669