Sav looks like he's off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but Sav did spend 5 years at Leicester and pocketed Millions beacause of it.

And regarding Hesk - he had always supported Liverpoo(so he claimed), so was there anymore of a need for him to give us money than Sav? We made his Career we made Sav's

apparently savage spoke to sky sports news and said that he wants to move to chester which is nearer to wrexham, and nearer to blackburn's training ground then birminghams. However i still feel it's all about $

Birmingham's training ground is about 1/2 a mile from where I used to live. Thing is with Birmingham it has great transport links for the rest of the country - so A it wouln't take him that long to get to the training ground and B Wrexham still isnt an eternity away

Sav is a Duracell Bunny and can do no wrong in my eyes, even if he does have carrots rather than carats for brains. He ran, needlessly and often ineffectually, the length and breadth of the pitch at Filbo, made a wonderful foil for the silky talents of Muzzy and the defiant and lethal defensive mid-fielding of Lennie, and was the player who never knew that his talents had serious limitations - ie were brainless.
I adored him, especially when he offered a well-known Leicester menswear shop a huge sum for their sunglasses mirror, because it had the Armani logo. The owner, I believe, offered to come to his home and stencil the logo on all his mirrors.
What's not to love about this guy?
And can I be the only person who actually says that I'm sorry his parents are ill?
My mum has dementia, and I've been forced to live in Liverpool because I have to look after her. I don't know what's wrong with Sav's parents, but can we all hope they have something from which there is a hope of recovery, and which he maybe feels he can help with?
Good luck Mr Bunny. :)

Personally i don't think that Sav would lie about his parents being ill, he's always been a family man and used to bring them along to most City games when he was with us. I do not think he would use this as an excuse, and if his parents are ill then i wish him all the best. Brum should thank him for what he's gave to them.

his mum had a stroke a couple of years ago and from what i understand she hasn't been 100% since, and his dad has recently had to retire from work due to his own illness.
his wife's family(which are from The Wirral-a LOT closer to Blackburn than Birmingham) also have some problems,i'm going by what he was telling Birch on Century the week before Xmas.

Karren Brady ADMITTED sav had spent a lot of time in recent weeks travelling up to his and her family which is why she offered a car and chauffeur to him,and then that prat Sullivan turned round and accused sav of lying about 'family problems' and is doing it for just the money!! moron.

like ive already said....he did great for us when he was here,thanka a lot...he soured that by saying some of the stupidest things about LCFC and the fans which really shouldn't have been said(whether he REALLY thought them or not)BUT as much as a muppet that he is, knowing how close-knit he is with his mum and dad,i really don't think he would make up the family problems.

Can I just say, why are people getting so upset by what is going on at Birmingham, Savage was a legend whilst at Leicester and along with Muzzy and Emile it is criminal to watch them on TV week in week out playing for an inferior team in blue :wink: but I also have to say that once a player leaves Leicester, whilst I will always follow their careers, I would certainly not worry my arse as to whether they are doing the dirty on any other club.

I am more worried about what is currently happening at the Walkers, than watching and taking any interest in some side show involving ex players.

i agree - im more concerned with whats going on at the walkers but doesnt mean we shouldnt show an interest in something involving an ex player and it raises a more general point about player disloyalty etc.

i get mixed feelings watching ex city players playing for brum, on the one hand i want them to succeed cos i like them as players on the other hand im nursing this dream that brum will run into trouble, get relegated, we go up and muzzy and heskey get sold to us at cut down prices...........

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Can I just say, why are people getting so upset by what is going on at Birmingham, Savage was a legend whilst at Leicester and along with Muzzy and Emile it is criminal to watch them on TV week in week out playing for an inferior team in blue :wink: but I also have to say that once a player leaves Leicester, whilst I will always follow their careers, I would certainly not worry my arse as to whether they are doing the dirty on any other club.

I am more worried about what is currently happening at the Walkers, than watching and taking any interest in some side show involving ex players.

Amen to that brother

I think the word "Legend" is used far to easy and liberally by some. Sav played well for us for a while (took him a while to settle in), but legend he is not. Save that praise for those that have earned it and are entitled to it. (Worthington, Weller, Lineker, Walsh , Lennon & Izzet in more recent times) :evil:
Pelican head showed his true colours in his last season in a foxes shirt.
I'd like to see Birmingham stick to their promise and let him stay in the stiffs :twisted:

Personally think its quite funny. I have seen footage of him being made to train on his own on Sky Sports...makes him look like a naughty schoolboy.

They made him play in the reserves tonight. I gather he didn't get a good reception. Poor old savvo...I don't think! If he didn't want to sign for brum why did he sign a contract extention earlier this year. His problem is, and has always been when he opens his enormous mouth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669