Scarborough's Rate and Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved that, id give it 9.5. One of the Coens' best, cant wait to see No Country for Old Men

Anyways, i just watched Blue Velvet for the upteenth time, still a perfect 10, fecking incredible, though Eraserhead is still better IMO

Just wathed No Country, not a fan generally of the Coens but this was quite a reasonable watch. Felt very long but not too bad. Left a lot unanswered at the end though. Give it 6/10, but bear in mind I didn't like the Big Lebowski, so if you are a Coen fan it will probably appeal more

Last edited:
The Illusionist 8/10

Superb movie, Ed Norton is brilliant and jessical Biel is very tasty. I would reccomend this film very highly.

Just wathed No Country, not a fan generally of the Coens but this was quite a reasonable watch. Felt very long but not too bad. Left a lot unanswered at the end though. Give it 6/10, but bear in mind I didn't like the Big Lebowski, so if you are a Coen fan it will probably appeal more

Is it on in Leicester? Nearly watched it Saturday night but didn't bother...

Anybody going to see/ seen Sweeny Todd yet?

Had a fear of cut throats at the barbers ever since seeing a waxwork of ST when I was at an impressionable age (about 31 before anyone says owt)

Is it on in Leicester? Nearly watched it Saturday night but didn't bother...

Nope Nottigham is the closest. I aquired a copy, the first time I've downloaded a film in ages, but I figure if they won't release it at my local cinema screw em!

Naughty boy downloading or buying illegal copies.....

Like I said, first time in ages. I spend too much money on DVD's, so I think downloading one, that isn't otherwise available, won't do much harm. I'll probably buy it when it comes out aswell

Just watced St Elmo's Fire, from around 1985 so not exactly current. I am beginning to develop a very worrying obsession with early 80's films, in particular the John Holmes lot.

Another brilliant film 9/10 for me

Just watced St Elmo's Fire, from around 1985 so not exactly current. I am beginning to develop a very worrying obsession with early 80's films, in particular the John Holmes lot.

Another brilliant film 9/10 for me
Brilliant film. Try "Stand By Me" if you haven't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69