Scarborough's Rate and Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Incredible Hulk - 2/10

Absolute shit. I only scored it 2 because of a brief appearance by Lou Ferrigno.

Probably been done before but i can't be arsed to scroll threw all the pages and see. Watched this last night on Sky Prem

Superbad 8/10 - This is my kind of film. different to the old american comedys from last 10 years. Mclovin rules and thats how i'd want to be if i was a cop.

After knocked up and 40 year old virgin I found Superbad a huge letdown.

After knocked up and 40 year old virgin I found Superbad a huge letdown.

After watching Woody Allen in his prime, i found every other comedy movie ever to be a let down :icon_wink

After watching Woody Allen in his prime, i found every other comedy movie ever to be a let down :icon_wink

hmmmm....after I'd watched Woody Allen, I just came to the conclusion that he is an unfunny c*nt

Taken - 8.5/10 , yeah the story has been done before but Neeson is a great actor, there was a lot of good action, no stupid girly scenes. really enjoyed it

Woody Allen made some brilliant films in the late 60s and early 70s but he's been going downhill since Annie Hall.

Disagree, i agree a lot of his newer ones arent up to scratch, but the 80s and early 90s were also awesoem for him, Crimes and Misdemenors and Hannah and her Sisters are my 2 favourites of his

You can call it whatever you wish, I've just never found anything that he's done even remotely amusing.
I really, really, really don't geddit.
I agree, Woody Allen is shite, and is really only liked by people who think it's cool to like an unfunny four eyed knobend.

Edit - & pretentious students living five to a house and talking bollocks in their spare time.

Last edited:
You can call it whatever you wish, I've just never found anything that he's done even remotely amusing.
I really, really, really don't geddit.

Don't worry, i was just trying to spark a reaction, clearly youre more level-headed and wont fall for my immaturity :icon_conf In all seriousness, i couldnt care less if others dont like him, it annoys me when people seriosuly think theyre opinions ar eobjective fact.

Anyway, Allen is a genius in my book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670