Scarborough's Rate and Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgetting Sarah Marshall - 8.5/10 - Very funny, a bit too much male frontal nudity for me though :) Russell Brand actually came across alright, not like the nobend I had him down as.

Are you serious? I thought he came across as an utterly punchable c*nt.

Maybe he's a good actor afterall.

No.
The role required an annoying c*nt to play it, Brand was perfectly cast for it, there was very little acting involved, he was a natural.

No.
The role required an annoying c*nt to play it, Brand was perfectly cast for it, there was very little acting involved, he was a natural.

I was going on the 'came across alright' comment.

Some film with Ricky Gervais seeing ghosts, and some film about some old folk in an old folk's home who throw a Christmas party.

Both watchable shite.

I'm guessing I watched what Scarbs did. Sorry Scarbs, didn't see your post.

Ghosttown

8.5/10

same old Gervais character but better than i thought it would be

Some film with Ricky Gervais seeing ghosts,

watchable shite.

'Watchable shite' is probably the kindest summary that I could give for it as well.
Predictable bollocks that was obviously made with the braindead majority in mind, I wasn't expecting much from it, but I was still left feeling disappointed by the end of it.

5/10

How to lose a guy in 10 days - 7/10 nicely watchable chick flick, with my man flu tearing down my defences it was nice to have a bubble bath and sit down under the quilt to watch this.

How to lose a guy in 10 days - 7/10 nicely watchable chick flick, with my man flu tearing down my defences it was nice to have a bubble bath and sit down under the quilt to watch this.

You're asking for it there Beights

Watched "day after tomorrow" on film four yesterday. Much as I like Quaid and the Dad does what he promised his son theme, the film was complete and utter tosh.

Watched Iron Man and 21 recently.

Iron Man was excellent, 9/10

21 was enjoyable if you like cards/gambling etc, but hardly the best film ever made. If you liked Rounders with Matt Damon I daresay you'd enjoy this 7/10

Big gay bastard.

I thought it was quite funny actually, the baby sick moment being the highlight.

Yeah I did laugh at that and when she clouts that baby's head on the door. The rest of it was rubbish though, I thought, which is a shame because I usually like films with Vince Vaughan in.

Not a movie, but Stewart Lee 41st Best Stand-Up Ever, for like the 8th time, i like his other 2 DVDs better, but hes still the greatest ever 10/10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670