Scarbys Fact of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
highland fox said:
Surprising...Stilton is notoriously shy Cheese.You trying having a conversation with a piece of Stilton,can't get a word out of them.But Wensleydale is a different story,can't shut the fecker up.

do you get out much highland :icon_lol: ;)

Xsubs facts of the day:-
There is nothing so over-rated as a "Bad Hump"
nothing so under -rated as a "Good Dump"

(Not that I would know what a bad hump was ;) )

fcukcov said:
sheep can remember the faces of upto 20 other sheep for a period of two years after they last saw them.

Are you Dr Doolittle then.

fcukcov said:
sheep can remember the faces of upto 20 other sheep for a period of two years after they last saw them.

Someone warned you of this before you entered a field, didn't they?

The male Howler monkey is the nosiest land animal known to man, it's cries can be heard clearly over ten miles away.

LeeH said:
That's wrong. My sister is the loudest animal known to man. And don't we know it.
Is she a squealer or a moaner Lee?

G F P said:
The male Howler monkey is the nosiest land animal known to man, it's cries can be heard clearly over ten miles away.

whale songs travel further

:)

DurhamFox said:
Someone warned you of this before you entered a field, didn't they?
if this sentence made any sense whatsoever I would probably bother to come back with a reply. Are you/were you drunk duzzer?

It does make sense. It accuses you of beastiality, but hey, what the feck...:038: ;)

Yeh but I still dont get what he means even if I understand what he was attempting to imply. either way. Im gonna give up now.

I dont get how sheep remembering each others face has anything to do with me fu**ing one up the arse.

fcukcov said:
Yeh but I still dont get what he means even if I understand what he was attempting to imply. either way. Im gonna give up now.

I dont get how sheep remembering each others face has anything to do with me fu**ing one up the arse.

it could describe you to the sheep police ;)

fcukcov said:
if this sentence made any sense whatsoever I would probably bother to come back with a reply. Are you/were you drunk duzzer?

Nearly 2000 posts :102: :102: :102:

What has it come to, like I say Lazzer, you can't get the posters these days ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Newcastle611
6Chelsea510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58