Scenarios

What would you prefer?


  • Total voters
    48
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
If LCFC got relegated this season and Adams left in the Summer for Southampton, and O'Neill came back to manage LCFC, would anyone be happy?
 

Naughty Fox

New Member
Nice one Joe :?
I have gone for Adams staying as he has started something good from the ashes of PT and admin and would have a bit of money to spend and Izzet would stay. MON coming back would have meant less financial stability in your scenario due to relegation.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
It's a bit slow today, that's all, and this snow/ice has really got me annoyed!
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
sheffield_fox said:
i don't think there is really gonna be much contest on this one

Well let's hope Micky reads it and sees how much we all love him.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Ricey said:
The club is more important than the manager, so I went with surviving.

Well done Ricey - have you put the my link on your site yet?
 

londonfox

Well-Known Member
Micky to stay... because if he keeps us up then he'll have done an excellent job... Let MON rot up in that footballing backwater that is Scotland...
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
Most stupid poll ever.

2nd most stupid poll ever actually
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:
Most stupid poll ever.

2nd most stupid poll ever actually

The poll is asking Would we rather stay up or go down....Irrespective of the manager, that is just a brainless question to ask.......

No it's not, It's asking whether people would prefer getting O'Neill back at the price of relegation, or survive and not get O'Neill back - have a word Scowy.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:
Most stupid poll ever.

2nd most stupid poll ever actually

The poll is asking Would we rather stay up or go down....Irrespective of the manager, that is just a brainless question to ask.......

No it's not, It's asking whether people would prefer getting O'Neill back at the price of relegation, or survive and not get O'Neill back - have a word Scowy.

Yes it is because O'Neill would never come back in the first place. No manager is bigger than the club - Even O'Neill. Relegation is a horrid thing, and wouldn't want him back at the expense of that happening.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
Yes it is because O'Neill would never come back in the first place. No manager is bigger than the club - Even O'Neill. Relegation is a horrid thing, and wouldn't want him back at the expense of that happening.

Ever heard the phrase "Hypothetically" Scowy? :roll:
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:
Yes it is because O'Neill would never come back in the first place. No manager is bigger than the club - Even O'Neill. Relegation is a horrid thing, and wouldn't want him back at the expense of that happening.

Ever heard the phrase "Hypothetically" Scowy? :roll:

Ever heard the phrase 'Hypothetical, but totally unrealistic?'
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:
Yes it is because O'Neill would never come back in the first place. No manager is bigger than the club - Even O'Neill. Relegation is a horrid thing, and wouldn't want him back at the expense of that happening.

Ever heard the phrase "Hypothetically" Scowy? :roll:

Ever heard the phrase 'Hypothetical, but totally unrealistic?'

That's more of a clause actually, if you belieev in that kind of thing.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
What was that one? Was Ashov drunk?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Chelsea1330
2Manchester City1329
3Liverpool1328
4West Ham Utd1323
5Arsenal1323
6Wolves1320
7Tottenham 1219
8Manchester Utd1318
9Brighton1318
10Leicester1318
11Palace1316
12Brentford1316
13Aston Villa1316
14Everton1315
15Southampton1314
16Watford1313
17Leeds Utd1312
18Burnley129
19Norwich City139
20Newcastle Utd136

Latest posts

Top