Scientists did not break speed of light - it was a faulty wire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've just loosened a wire in my car to test this hypothesis out and I genuinely think this may actually work.
I've just booted it down the ring road and I could not see any light coming from my headlights, which obviously means that I was travelling faster than the light particles.

How big is a Nobel prize? I'll need to clear some space on the mantelpiece for it

Well, I've just loosened a wire in my car to test this hypothesis out and I genuinely think this may actually work.
I've just booted it down the ring road and I could not see any light coming from my headlights, which obviously means that I was travelling faster than the light particles.

How big is a Nobel prize? I'll need to clear some space on the mantelpiece for it

From Wikipedia.

The Nobel Prize medals, .... made before 1980 were struck in 23 carat gold. Since then they have been struck in 18 carat green gold plated with 24 carat gold. The weight of each medal varies with the value of gold, but averages about 175 grams (0.39 lb) for each medal. The diameter is 66 millimetres (2.6 in) and the thickness varies between 5.2 millimetres (0.20 in) and 2.4 millimetres (0.094 in).

You could become Nobel medallion man. :icon_wink

You'll be writing adverts for McDonalds next.

:)

the two funniest letters i ever saw in the Viz (warning ladies, gratuitous c-bombing):-

If Max Clifford is such a PR guru, how come everyone thinks he's a c_nt?

and

My 5 year old son fell over in the park the other day and exclaimed "oh bums" a passing gentleman remarked "bad language is a sign of limited vocabulary"

My son is 5, how much vocabulary is he supposed to have?

Sill old c_nt

right i'm about to go out in the car, a wire's come loose, will let you know if I go faster than light ;-)

For the car to travel in excess of the speed of light it will need too much energy. More energy that currently exists on the road network.

Einstein postulated that the energy required has to be equal to or in excess of 'm', the mass of all roadside restaurant meals, multiplied by the square of 'c', the number of ****ish drivers on the road.

Even driving a DeLorean, everyone should be able to see that in practise it is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00