Scimeca completes move to West Brom

Status
Not open for further replies.
He isn't very good. His best position was right back and we have Canero for that job.

I think the Lee Marshall story was lazy journalism.

To be honest I couldn't care less that he's gone - he was nothing to this club anyway! We played better with Super Frank in RB anyway (e.g. His Arenal run!!)

I don't want anyone who doesn't want to play for us to be here anyway so good luck at the baggies and lets see who he joins at the end of next season :D

Carlo said:
I don't want anyone who doesn't want to play for us to be here anyway so good luck at the baggies and lets see who he joins at the end of next season :D

In an ideal world that would be the case, but where footballers are concerned it seems their greatest loyalty is to making an obscene income for as long as possible.

trickytrev said:
I think the Lee Marshall story was lazy journalism.

Perhaps it was/is lazy journalism, but Micky is a known fan of Marshall though....

Plus we lack in midfield now after Scimeca, Izzet, McKinlay, Freund and Davidson having now left the club......

So it could happen. :wink:

Whatever bog nose, piss off then, see you one day in a cup match, when you're down and we're not.

Scowcroft said:
Steven said:
Scowcroft said:
Try this if the Scowcroft link does not work :wink:

Deal not done yet.

I bet he's looking for another release clause so he can jump ship again. :roll:

The bloody address keeps changing all the time! :twisted:

Not really as it adds the
?ptvParm=
after you have tried the URL I put in the reply. If it is in there and you go to this for the first time, it seems to crap out. :? :? :? :wink: But who really wants to go to a WBA site anyway. :roll:

Scowcroft said:
It's nasty that site is. Never again.

Have a good bath, you'll much cleaner afterwards. :wink:

I think you're all being a bit reckless with your comments.

Did you see the football diaries documentary 2 weeks ago?

Stevie Claridges quote summed it up nicely.

On his first team talk (in front of the chairman) he said'

"Right lads you know why you're hear, to make as much money as possible, err I mean win things as well"

If a legend such as he says that what do you expect?, wake up and stop thorwing childish tantrums the lot of yer.

RoyFox said:

"Right lads you know why you're hear, to make as much money as possible, err I mean win things as well"

If a legend such as he says that what do you expect?, wake up and stop thorwing childish tantrums the lot of yer.

While I think you make a good point, what me and other fans think about Scimcea is based upon how he's screwed us over. I know this happens with alot of players, but when they do it to your club, you feel aggrieved about it.

We shouldn't really see this as a surprise, but even so, it's not nice when they jump ship at the first opportunity. Questions their commitment in the first place.

I watched that documentary too, and I think Claridge said that tongue in cheek......

Scowcroft said:
RoyFox said:

While I think you make a good point, what me and other fans think about Scimcea is based upon how he's screwed us over. I know this happens with alot of players, but when they do it to your club, you feel aggrieved about it.

We shouldn't really see this as a surprise, but even so, it's not nice when they jump ship at the first opportunity. Questions their commitment in the first place.

I watched that documentary too, and I think Claridge said that tongue in cheek......

with his gambling addiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265