Scimeca completes move to West Brom

Status
Not open for further replies.
RoyFox said:
Scowcroft said:
RoyFox said:
I think you're all being a bit reckless with your comments.

Did you see the football diaries documentary 2 weeks ago?

Stevie Claridges quote summed it up nicely.

On his first team talk (in front of the chairman) he said'

"Right lads you know why you're hear, to make as much money as possible, err I mean win things as well"

If a legend such as he says that what do you expect?, wake up and stop thorwing childish tantrums the lot of yer.

While I think you make a good point, what me and other fans think about Scimcea is based upon how he's screwed us over. I know this happens with alot of players, but when they do it to your club, you feel aggrieved about it.

We shouldn't really see this as a surprise, but even so, it's not nice when they jump ship at the first opportunity. Questions their commitment in the first place.

I watched that documentary too, and I think Claridge said that tongue in cheek......

with his gambling addiction?

Not any more.

The deal isn't done yet - personal terms are holding it up. No doubt Riccy wants a get out clause. Tosser.

Former Aston Villa player Scimeca, who was also wanted by Norwich City, activated a clause in his Leicester contract which allowed him to speak to other clubs following the Foxes' relegation and joins for a fee believed to be around £75,000.
gone to wba
at least we got him on a free and made some cash :roll:

MKFox said:
Former Aston Villa player Scimeca, who was also wanted by Norwich City, activated a clause in his Leicester contract which allowed him to speak to other clubs following the Foxes' relegation and joins for a fee believed to be around £75,000.
gone to wba
at least we got him on a free and made some cash :roll:

Same old Leicester - always profiteering!

Scowcroft said:
I bet Basset set these bloody release clause values.......

What a joke. :twisted:

He probably got caught in mid conversation by someone when he wrote up the contracts and he missed a '0' off, thick twat.

Malf said:
Scowcroft said:

He probably got caught in mid conversation by someone when he wrote up the contracts and he missed a '0' off, thick twat.

He probably just can't count.

Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:

:lol: :lol: I wonder why he kept buying players in the summer, no wonder why Adams always looks pissed off.

Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:

:lol: :lol: I wonder why he kept buying players in the summer, no wonder why Adams always looks pissed off.

I bet he was thinking: 'How the f*** is Craig Hignett on 20k per week, useless f*cking dinosaur'

I tell you what, if Hignett was on £20,000 a week, then i must be worth £5,000 at least, just for being me...unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363