Scottie Strikers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bald reynard

What's happening with Reardon at Hibs - anyone interested in him - too much money for City ?
There's Maloney at the 'eco bumble bees' as well - someone said he's only available on loan ?
And it's all gone very quiet on Kris (mother can't spell ) Boyd - though I hear HE said he'd got no pace !?

bald reynard said:
What's happening with Reardon at Hibs - anyone interested in him - too much money for City ?
There's Maloney at the 'eco bumble bees' as well - someone said he's only available on loan ?
And it's all gone very quiet on Kris (mother can't spell ) Boyd - though I hear HE said he'd got no pace !?

Ray 'Dracula' Reardon is too old.

Riordan is well out of our price range.I'd be surprised IF CL takes anybody on loan unless there is an option to buy at the end of it and Boyd isn't exactly that 'pacy' Striker that people say we are looking for although I think we just need someone who puts the ball in the net,scores messy goals ,tap ins etc in the Cottee mode.Sylla gives us pace.I wouldn't be surprised if we bring in a Striker who nobody as mentioned...don't know who though!!

bald reynard said:

Happy Birthday. :038: :038: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :023: ;) Why only the one post ? :102: ;)

highland fox said:
Riordan is well out of our price range.I'd be surprised IF CL takes anybody on loan unless there is an option to buy at the end of it and Boyd isn't exactly that 'pacy' Striker that people say we are looking for although I think we just need someone who puts the ball in the net,scores messy goals ,tap ins etc in the Cottee mode.Sylla gives us pace.I wouldn't be surprised if we bring in a Striker who nobody as mentioned...don't know who though!!

We have taken Smith and we have NO CHANCE of signing him permanently. I think CL is getting a bit desperate now and will take more on loan to strengthen the team, long term or not.

highland fox said:

Are we currently in the market for a striker? I assumed Craig was content!:icon_eek:

SilverFox said:
Are we currently in the market for a striker? I assumed Craig was content!:icon_eek:
Have a look at when I originally posted it SF...

highland fox said:
Mentioning no names eh Steven...

Only to say "Happy Birthday" to bald reynard. ;) I cannot be held responsible if it traps some of the less gifted. ;)

Steven said:
Only to say "Happy Birthday" to bald reynard. ;) I cannot be held responsible if it traps some of the less gifted. ;)

Isn't that the purpose of the Birthday thread in General Chat ? Another prime example of the 1 rule for Mods 1 rule for Others,disgrceful behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669