Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

From the BBC. :icon_sad:

Man admits urinating on ill woman
A Hartlepool man is facing jail after he urinated on a disabled woman who lay dying in the street.

I used to have respect for that Stelling bloke too....

its hartlepool?!?!?!? you can buy houses there for 20k, sadly i am not shocked

The first time I saw that scene I was sick.

Love it when the bloke gets smacked round the head with a sock full of snooker balls though!

He got three years. :icon_sad: From the BBC.

Man jailed for urinating on woman

A man who urinated on a woman as she lay dying and shouted "this is YouTube material" has been sentenced to three years in prison.

I'm sure he'll get a slap or two for it

It amazes me how disgraceful and disgusting some people in this world are. That's an appalling story. And the sad thing is some people probably think it's funny.

Today i witnessed the worst racial abuse of an African lady working behind the till in Tesco i think i've ever seen by this utter scumbag. It was shocking, some people's attitudes in this country are so ignorant. A lot people these days have no understanding of the terms decency and respect.

Last edited:
Today i witnessed the worst racial abuse of an African lady working behind the till in Tesco i think i've ever seen by this utter scumbag.

So what did you do about it?

Not having a go or anything, but until and unless the decent majority stand up to this sort of thing nothing will ever change.

So what did you do about it?

Not having a go or anything, but until and unless the decent majority stand up to this sort of thing nothing will ever change.

The bloke was hurling abuse as he walked out of the door so there was little point in me trying to say much back to him making the situation worse then it already was, and I wasn’t really in the mood for confrontation with Britain’s scum bag society. I did try to reassure the poor African lady trying to explain that the guy was a complete ass and she shouldn’t listen to a word he said. She was well within her reason to question his method of payment because he was trying to pay with pre-signed cheques with some shitty cash card and a few coppers in change. He was saying things like ‘you shouldn’t even be doing this job you ***** **** fcuk off back to your own country you ***** *******. It amazed me because this guy was paying for bags of cheap booze with his benefit cheques to celebrate his birds birthday while giving abuse to this poor African lady in Tesco Extra who slogs away every day for peanuts while he does **** all. If people working in jobs at that level from other countries really piss you off that much then you need to take a hard long look at yourself. I learnt a lot today about society in this country.

Last edited:
The bloke was hurling abuse as he walked out of the door so there was little point in me trying to say much back to him making the situation worse then it already was, and I wasn’t really in the mood for confrontation with Britain’s scum bag society. I did try to reassure the poor African lady trying to explain that the guy was a complete ass and she shouldn’t listen to a word he said. She was well within her reason to question his method of payment because he was trying to pay with pre-signed cheques with some shitty cash card and a few coppers in change. He was saying things like ‘you shouldn’t even be doing this job you ***** **** fcuk off back to your own country you ***** *******. It amazed me because this guy was paying for bags of cheap booze with his benefit cheques to celebrate his birds birthday while giving abuse to this poor African lady in Tesco Extra who slogs away every day for peanuts while he does **** all. If people working in jobs at that level from other countries really piss you off that much then you need to take a hard long look at yourself. I learnt a lot today about society in this country.

In Leicester was that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47