Season Review DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's out today.

The cheapest I've found is £13.99 with free delivery from Zavvi, £16.99 for the Blu-ray version. Link: http://tidd.ly/d7971f73

They cost a pound more at Amazon.

Looks like Zavvi have sold out of the DVD, but they still have the blu-ray.

The cheapest DVD online is now £14.99. You can get it delivered for this price from HMV - http://fave.co/1PXfO3H

It's the same price at Amazon, but you'll have to pay for delivery unless you're a Prime member, or spend over £20.

I pre-ordered and recieved it today. just finished watching dvd 1 with all the match highlights.

All highlights are decent quality, and have commentary from various sources. they are a little brief and there is little besides the goals, I would like to have seen more of Mahrez's tricks for example, but there is 2 hours of footage.

Been in the shop since last week but was told no Blu Ray until July.

On DVD 2 there is about half an hour of the trophy presentation, and an hour and a half of the parade, and Victoria Park celebrations. both with several interviews.

Finally there is 20 mins of 'The Best of Tunnel Cam' though i haven't watched that yet.

You also get a poster of the Premier Leaugue trophy.

Would have been really good to have included a section that focused on each of the players - Schmeichel saves, Mahrez magic, Kante's tackles and interceptions etc.

I could watch the second half of Chelsea and Spurs every day for the rest of my life and not get bored.

I'd have included a section on that.

I could watch the second half of Chelsea and Spurs every day for the rest of my life and not get bored.

I'd have included a section on that.

We won the league at Sunderland so I woukd rather Chelsea not get some weird appreciation feature on a dvd of a season where we won it by ourselves

Anyone got this and what do you think?
It gets crap reviews on Amazon.
Enough to put me off ordering 3 for my family.
But then there won't be another DVD so I'm in a quandary.

Is there any way to get full matches from last season in HD quality? Would be happy to pay for them but I suspect there'd be a better chance going through some football torrent forums

Anyone got this and what do you think?
It gets crap reviews on Amazon.
Enough to put me off ordering 3 for my family.
But then there won't be another DVD so I'm in a quandary.

It's nothing special which feels a bit of a let down after such an incredible season. I enjoyed watching the trophy presentation again and the victory parade. It could have been better, but it still compares well with other season reviews.

I've started watching mine today. What a rip off.

It clearly says on the DVD: "extended highlights of every match". That's bollocks.

Most of the games I've watched so far just have the goals and nothing else. A few have one or two other incidents, but nothing so far has come close to being "extended".
They could have put twice as much on the DVD as they have. It looks like they've put it together as cheaply as possible, knowing everyone will buy it anyway. They shouldn't be allowed to get away with the blatant lie about extended highlights though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669