Season Ticket prices frozen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news. I'm more interested in how Champions' League ticket availability will work though. How do other clubs do it?

I would imagine it would work along similar lines to cup tickets with ST holders getting first dibs on their seat although with UEFA requirements regarding their tickets, no doubt some will have to relocate.

The Season Ticket brochure says:

HOME CUP TICKETS GUARANTEED

As a Season Ticket Holder you are guaranteed a seat at every Home Cup game, as long as you book within the priority period announced by the Club on www. lcfc.com To make the process easier, we offer a Home Cup Scheme, which automatically updates your Season Card and simply charges your registered debit/credit card. All Season Ticket Holders will need to re-register/register for the Home Cup Scheme for the 2016/17 season by contacting the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (Option 1), by visiting the City Fanstore or you can register yourself by visiting the ‘My Account’ section of www.lcfcdirect.com when logged-in.

Please note that Fosse Club members will not be able to purchase a ticket in this area of the stadium for European games, but will be provided an opportunity to purchase a seat in another area of the stadium.

And just to confirm on the application form it lists 'European Cup' as one of the options under the Home Cup Ticket scheme.

Excellent news about the freeze.

Disappointing news that we're again offering FREE seats to kids that occasionally bother to turn up and then sit playing mobile phone games.

I've no problem with kids that want to be there for the match. But the gaps in the family stand say that our policy this year needed a re-think.

Plenty of paying people would like sit in those seats.

Super stuff from the owners

Gotta love ths Club right now

Nice one Lcfc

We were such good value for money even before this season.

Now we're CL, we'll still be one of the cheapest in the league.

I ventured to the dark side to gauge their reaction to the news...a lot of moans that there aren't price reductions. Stupid ****s.

The extra TV money should mean most clubs freeze prices or reduce them for next season. Any club that increases prices is taking the piss.

I wouldn't have blamed them for an increase seeing as our season tickets are one of the most value for money season tickets already, combined with the fact that we've finished top 4, as well as the increased demand for tickets.

It's all relative. Even an increase would have meant we'd be one of the cheapest.

Leeds have offered their ST holders a 25% refund if they get to the playoffs next season. I think their money is safe.

Yes. Price freeze is all very well, but when are they going to extend the ground so at least another 10,000 a game can get to see them?

Can they do like Greek number plates. 2 season tickets per seat for alternate weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669