Season Ticket Renewals

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJN-Fox

Rumour has it that we won't be issued with new cards for next year, so don't go throwing your old one away just yet.

Also according to someone on FB, U10's tickets in the family stand don't get automatically renewed if you are on the direct debit scheme, so ring the ticket office is this applies to you.

Lako42

Do adults on the DD scheme will be renewed automatically?

I don't need to perform a sexy dance for the ticket office staff or anything?

Matt_B

I received an email saying mine had renewed today but gave me the total price. Nothing about dd payments in there so hoping they're not planning on taking one lump sum.

LeeCovFox

Worth saying that if, like me, you're having to move because of the expanding TV gantry you can arrange your move as from yesterday.

Plenty around me on Sunday had been advised by the club that they'd have to wait until the back end of May. I got mine sorted yesterday. Slightly less good seat, but such is life.

SJN-Fox

I received an email saying mine had renewed today but gave me the total price. Nothing about dd payments in there so hoping they're not planning on taking one lump sum.

Look a bit closer Matt if it's like mine it does mention Direct Debit on it.

SJN-Fox

Yes it gets automatically renewed.

Jenks

Ive got mine and my 11 year old renewal emails but not my daughters. One's 9 so thanks SJN I'll ring the ticket office. The other turns 18 in May so I assume new charges apply? Don't think I'd ever throw away from ST from this season even if it did expire!

Dour

Has anyone been able to renew their season tickets online? The system won't let me do it, the phones are constantly busy, and it looks like it would take a while to get them at the stadium.

Matt_B

Can anyone confirm, wig the cup ticking system, can I just sign up for champions league tickers or do I need to do the whole package to include da and league cup as well?

SJN-Fox

Can anyone confirm, wig the cup ticking system, can I just sign up for champions league tickers or do I need to do the whole package to include da and league cup as well?

And this is someone entrusted with the education of our children !!

Richie_d123

Is this something new? I assumed my season ticket would give me priority on all home cup games including champs league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669