Season Tickets 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming they can be bothered to answer the phone.I emailed them on Tuesday with a simple question and received an auto reply saying they'd try to respond within three working days. They failed. Useless tossers.
6 working hours for both fanzone and sales centre to come back to me.

Last edited:
I went in to get my Werder Bremen tickets yesterday, they were unable to print them off and are going to post them out to me!

Not sure that using the highest season ticket price is the best figure to use for such a study. I think using the average season ticket price would provide a better insight for fans. The trend would probably be very similar though.
That approach would sell newspapers though.

My work makes a season ticket uneconomic as I can only get to about half the games.

Last season we just went to about 6 games and 3 of them were corporate hospitality packages such on Boxing Day against Reading.

All the games were the same price, approx £120 for seat, 3 course lunch, entertainment after game etc.

This year, I guess, the corporate seats only will be around £20 -£30 more than a West Stand ticket, but not the packages.

The Lineker Suite is still £120 for Hull, QPR - Band C, but Band A, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City etc are now £220. Same meal. Same seat. Just an extra £100 because it is Arsenal etc.

That is not treating the fans right, unless it is being done to subsidise the 'modest' 15% increase on the rest of the seats in the ground.

Needless to say we will not be going corporate this season at all!

I stopped buying tickets when they hit £30; if you're going to spunk £120 on one I can't see why you wouldn't be equally out of touch with your faculties to spring £220.

I stopped buying tickets when they hit £30; if you're going to spunk £120 on one I can't see why you wouldn't be equally out of touch with your faculties to spring £220.

I agree. I don't see the logic in complaining about a price increase when you previously paid that amount for a Championship game. At what point does ludicrous become too ludicrous?

I'm all for the club exploiting corporate packages to their maximum. It's a huge return for so little and (should) keep prices down for the rest of us.

I must have mistyped something. The £120 was the seat plus the 3 course lunch, coffees, programmes, entertainment etc.

My point was it was more less the same price whoever the visiting team.

This season, the prices range from £120 to £220 depending on the visiting team, but the prices of the seats alone changes by just £10.

How many coffees do you get at that price? Couple of beers and a burger suits me for the football experience

The Lineker Suite is still £120 for Hull, QPR - Band C, but Band A, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City etc are now £220. Same meal. Same seat. Just an extra £100 because it is Arsenal etc.

That is not treating the fans right, unless it is being done to subsidise the 'modest' 15% increase on the rest of the seats in the ground.

Needless to say we will not be going corporate this season at all!

The logic to this pricing is that the Corporate seats are paid for by entertainment budgets of companies and that there are far more companies will want to invite customers as guests to watch Arsenal, Man Utd etc

Tight ****s don't even give a plastic wallet for the season ticket this year!

Pearson out.

Have all the STs been sent out, does anyone know?
I've been away and only mine is waiting here, my husband's has not arrived. I've tried ringing the sales office but gave up after 20 mins in the queue.

Have all the STs been sent out, does anyone know?
I've been away and only mine is waiting here, my husband's has not arrived. I've tried ringing the sales office but gave up after 20 mins in the queue.

They've all been sent. The OS states if not received by 13th August contact them and they will issue a ticket for the opening game.

Got mine, sold my dads, boom.

They've all been sent. The OS states if not received by 13th August contact them and they will issue a ticket for the opening game.

I decided to try again and persevere with the phone queue - but this time I struggled to be even let onto the queue as it kept telling me that it was already at max capacity! What is everyone trying to do today?

Anyway, apparently for no reason that is actually apparent, there was a printing block put against the 2nd ticket when it was "regraded". The only thing that I asked them to do, way back in May, was to change the ticket into my husband's name instead of both tickets having my name on. Why that would lead to a printing block is anyone guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669