Status
Not open for further replies.
My season tickets came in the post nearly 2 weeks ago.....:038:

Boy Genius said:
My season tickets came in the post nearly 2 weeks ago.....:038:
Yep, I heard f****t were getting theres out early this year

Melton Fox said:
Yep, I heard f****t were getting theres out early this year

To be pedantic about it, f*r*st didn't even announce their prices until a week or two ago.

Last summer, in an attempt to sell tickets to people after being relegated, they promised a price freeze for the following season if they got promoted. They didn't get promoted, so they put the prices up. Their tickets are more expensive than ours.

webmaster said:
To be pedantic about it, f*r*st didn't even announce their prices until a week or two ago.

Last summer, in an attempt to sell tickets to people after being relegated, they promised a price freeze for the following season if they got promoted. They didn't get promoted, so they put the prices up. Their tickets are more expensive than ours.
I know, a few of my mates are f***t fans and they are pissed off with their club more than we appear to be with ours. They are considering not renewing

Last edited:
webmaster said:

So they didn't break any promises then!

Melton Fox said:
I know, a few of my mates are f***t fans and they are pissed off with their club more than we appear to be with ours. They are considering not renewing

:icon_eek:

Melton Fox said:

Thats statement is just not on...............:018:

MF has mates...............:081: :081: :081: :081:

newtonfox said:
at least he can take the piss out of his mates for paying more for there season tickets than he did :icon_bigg

the price of our season tickets are the best in the midlands :038: :038: well done LCFC keep it up ;)

you mean keep it down..................:018: :icon_wink

webmaster said:
[re F!"£$t]Their tickets are more expensive than ours.

And a massive 10% surcharge on most credit and debit card payments. Robin is indeed a popular name in the Nottingham area!

bocadillo said:
And a massive 10% surcharge on most credit and debit card payments. Robin is indeed a popular name in the Nottingham area!
So is kunt

bocadillo said:
I thought most of the people in notts were called, 'heydontpointthatgunatme' That seems to be the way they great each other any way.:102:

My sister lives in Nottingham, but proudly parades her City scarf in her car window.

pds said:
My sister lives in Nottingham, but proudly parades her City scarf in her car window.
what does she use to get the bullet holes out of the paintwork? They can be a right bast**d to get rid of.

fcukcov said:
what does she use to get the bullet holes out of the paintwork? They can be a right bast**d to get rid of.

Where she lives is actually really nice in West Bridgford, but I know what you mean Fcukcov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00