season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Durham Fox said:
So its not better than nothing? I thought the flyers with our names on was a nice touch and so is this. I will go and get mine for sure.

I agree that it's a nice touch, but they're personalised - so there will be abour 12,000 of them for them to sort through when you turn up to collect it. I can't imagine what the queues are going to be like.

bocadillo said:
I agree that it's a nice touch, but they're personalised - so there will be abour 12,000 of them for them to sort through when you turn up to collect it. I can't imagine what the queues are going to be like.

Do you think they might sort them in to alphabetical order?? :102: :icon_roll :)

Getting something for free out of our club is always nice. They are really looking after us.

Boy Genius said:
Getting something for free out of our club is always nice. They are really looking after us.

:icon_roll no wonder your loaded you feckin scratter

just got my season ticket but his hasnt come....must be hard for them to send 2 to the same address at the same time :102:

Durham Fox said:
Do you think they might sort them in to alphabetical order?? :102: :icon_roll :)

I'm glad my name is not Smith - but whatever the method, it will be something that the ticket-office staff won't be looking forward to. It would possibly be more cost-effective to post them out.

But this is getting away from the fact that it will be a useful freebie!

Last edited:
bocadillo said:
I'm glad my name is not Smith - but whatever the method, it will me something that the ticket-office staff won't be looking forward to. It would possibly be more cost-effective to post them out.

But this is getting away from the fact that it will be auseful freebie!

they are hoping that you will visit the shop at the same time :102:

bocadillo said:

I'm sure most people won't even bother picking them up if it's something they have to go in and collect. I certainly won't bother.

Boy Genius said:
never lookm a gift horse Lazzer................:icon_razz

you cant even type it right you are so excited about summat for nowt feckin makes me feel sick :icon_roll

lazzer said:
you cant even type it right you are so excited about summat for nowt feckin makes me feel sick :icon_roll

whos in a bad mood today then........:056:

Jeff said:
I'm sure most people won't even bother picking them up if it's something they have to go in and collect. I certainly won't bother.

You might be right - in which case, they're going to have a lot of untransferable personalised fixture cards on their hands.

Perhaps they have got a gizmo that can print the personalised bit 'on demand'.

bocadillo said:
You might be right - in which case, they're going to have a lot of untransferable personalised fixture cards on their hands.

I was thinking that too. Im just excited I want mine now :biggrin:

bocadillo said:

no everyone is refered to as "fan"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00