Season Tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they want my money or not ?? DD was due 30th June, so expected today as 30th June was Saturday, and nothing has come out of my bank.

Do they want my money or not ?? DD was due 30th June, so expected today as 30th June was Saturday, and nothing has come out of my bank.

Insufficent funds,your Missus has cleared out the Account and ran off with the Milkman,sorry I had to be the one to break it to you

And why are you worried about this?

I think you should sit down in a darkened room.

My season ticket for the first year at the Walkers was done via DD and they never did collect the payments.

My season ticket for the first year at the Walkers was done via DD and they never did collect the payments.

Im sure I wont be so lucky. The DD is set up on my account, so I guess it will be any day.

Last edited:
If they dont take the money out on the day stated then they are not allowed to take another payment from your account until the same date the following month, unless they write giving you 10 days notice.

Im sure they still will though.

If they dont take the money out on the day stated then they are not allowed to take another payment from your account until the same date the following month, unless they write giving you 10 days notice.

Im sure they still will though.

If thats true I might try to fight them on that until next month

I doubt you can make that stick - the wording normally says "on or about the xx day of each month" to allow for weekends, bank holidays etc, and a discrepancy of a few days is therefore covered.

Dear SWWG,

The 10% discount can be applied, simply email us your teamcard number (points will be attained and the discount applied).

Regards

LCFC Mail Order

NEW 07/09 Home shirt now on pre-order!!!

www.lcfc.com

or visit

http://shop.lcfc.co.uk

I did that and the feckers still charged me £39.99 for the shirt, have sent them a message through the contact us form on the shop's website but they havent contacted me back was sent yesterday morning. They said to reply to the confirmation email for the order with team card ref number. I want my £3.99 back and my teamcard points:icon_roll

Anyone know the phone number so I can speak to someone rather than them hiding behind a computer.

I did that and the feckers still charged me £39.99 for the shirt, have sent them a message through the contact us form on the shop's website but they havent contacted me back was sent yesterday morning. They said to reply to the confirmation email for the order with team card ref number. I want my £3.99 back and my teamcard points:icon_roll

Anyone know the phone number so I can speak to someone rather than them hiding behind a computer.
never had any problems with them in the past, but call 0870 040 6000 option 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469