Season Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not from Coalville, I just happen to live there right now

****ing hell! You always move to a better place anyway, where the **** did you come from to think coalville was a better place to live.

****ing hell! You always move to a better place anyway, where the **** did you come from to think coalville was a better place to live.

Milton Keynes, Market Harborough, Deptford, Wales ???

When I had mine two seasons ago it was just the front few rows.

Whooops! I completely misread the question. Yes - just the first few rows in the corners.

From the OS ...

Important 2010-2011 Season Ticket Information
Posted on: Thu 29 Apr 2010

Due to the current demands at the Leicester City Ticket Office for Play Off tickets, the Club has confirmed today that any supporters wishing to secure their 2010-2011 season tickets before the April 30 deadline, can do so at the current prices, simply by registering their interest by email at [email protected]

The Ticket Office have faced huge demand since the sale of Play Off tickets on Wednesday and therefore have made the unprecedented step to help ease the pressure on both supporters and staff. All supporters registering their email before 8pm on Friday April 30 will be able to secure a season ticket at the pre April 30 prices.

All received emails will be required to confirm the following:

·Email subject line: SEASON TICKETS 2010-2011

·Contact telephone number

·Number of season tickets required

·Location required

Leicester City will be honouring all requests received, with these being processed when the current demand for play-off tickets subsides.

All orders will be processed in due course.

Last edited:
Just about to post that message myself but I had a phone call which hopefully will lead to a new job.

What occurs to me is could you send this email and then ask for preference for the Play-off semi ticket and then afterwards when they come back to you about the season ticket say who me?:102:

Just about to post that message myself but I had a phone call which hopefully will lead to a new job.

What occurs to me is could you send this email and then ask for preference for the Play-off semi ticket and then afterwards when they come back to you about the season ticket say who me?:102:

What occurs to me is what type of job would be appropriate for such a person with such deviant thoughts? :icon_conf

Deviant ? I am only trying by all means possible to get a ticket and any ideas are welcome:icon_wink

buy one of the executive boxes for next season and you will get 10 tickets:icon_wink

Motown Fox said:
Deviant ? I am only trying by all means possible to get a ticket and any ideas are welcome:icon_wink
I've an idea. Stop trying to get further up the queue than you should be and hope there are tickets available when your turn comes up. If in future you want to get your tickets early, buy a season ticket and/or turn up to more games instead of just coming to the big ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669