Season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Lad

Anyone know if/when the club are issuing new season ticket cards? I was told that they were changing them when I renewed.

They have had to have them reprinted in order to make Cambiasso look like Wes Morgan.

Don't suppose there's any danger of tickets being available for the Sunderland game? Anyone unable to go? Or know when the general sale tickets (even though there might be able 4) are available?
Unfortunately a season ticket doesn't make any sense for me this year.

I was down at the club earlier getting some items swapped that they'd sent out wrong and I happened to be stood next to the woman who looked like she was doing a block by block list of availability. On the whole it looked ok. Not sure they'll make general sale, but i'm sure you must know someone with a ST who can assist?

Edit: I've just looked at the live availability and I doubt they'll make general sale. Looks like J3 right round to SK4 is your best bet at present. There's not masses of tickets left, but just enough at present.

Last edited:
For anyone following this heart-warming story, I called this morning to be greeted with a pre-recorded message stating that all their operators are busy, they're running at maximum capacity, and there's no space in the queuing system, so we're hanging you up now"

Wow - football clubs really know to shit on their supporters. We need a bigger ground if we're staying in the prem - getting tickets (or season tickets, to be fair) is extremely difficult...

For anyone following this heart-warming story, I called this morning to be greeted with a pre-recorded message stating that all their operators are busy, they're running at maximum capacity, and there's no space in the queuing system, so we're hanging you up now"

Wow - football clubs really know to shit on their supporters. We need a bigger ground if we're staying in the prem - getting tickets (or season tickets, to be fair) is extremely difficult...

Buy online?

Although, apparently, they have one person on the phone line who has a ridiculous stutter. Have been fourth in the queue line for about 25 minutes. HOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566