Sex on the beach- man jailed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said it wasn't - but let's face it, I bet they would only get a caution and slapped wrists in the UK/USA etc.

Very much depends on the state in the US, I would imagine some of the bible belt states are very strict on it.

Very much depends on the state in the US, I would imagine some of the bible belt states are very strict on it.

Unless it with your own daughter then it is probably ok.

As they appear to be anti women, if it had been two men, would they have got away with it?

As they appear to be anti women, if it had been two men, would they have got away with it?

The bloke was jailed as well, you know

And one of the things they were (both) jailed for was having sex outside of marriage - so I hardly think that they will be particularly tolerant of two blokes buggering each other up the arse

And one of the things they were (both) jailed for was having sex outside of marriage - so I hardly think that they will be particularly tolerant of two blokes buggering each other up the arse

Oh Homer, ces belles paroles, comme peu de goutte à goutte des bijoux à partir de votre langue.

Thats Alex's dream hoiliday to Dubai in tatters then

Oh Homer, ces belles paroles, comme peu de goutte à goutte des bijoux à partir de votre langue.

Oh how romantic! I hope you'll both be very happy together.

Do any of the bible belt states have a beach?

This part of the thread stems from a statement that having sex in public is illegal in any country. Whether or not bible belt states have beaches is therefore irrelevant.

Apologies Boc, i saw the words sex, beach and bible belt and leapt in.

I nearly did earlier on, almost writing exactly as you did. Just realised in time and stopped myself.

That's how I realised your error so quickly.
:icon_wink

Last edited:

You wanna see the state and behaviour of the ex-pat women in Dubai these days, the devil lives there IMO. The hotels get em trolled on free champagne and then they let loose. Antics not too dis-similar to 18 year old girls in Greek Islands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669