Shay Given

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cate Fox

You should perhaps try reading it again.

I posted the tweet from Collymore as teblin had just linked to his page and the actual tweet he was referring to would be buried in the rest of Stan's tweets/noise.

I'm trying to provide a service to humanity and you can't even be arsed to read it properly. <sighs/>

I think beights was quoting people and then not posting anything, but it was something to do with the browser he was using (I think?).

GazLCFC

I posted the tweet from Collymore as teblin had just linked to his page and the actual tweet he was referring to would be buried in the rest of Stan's tweets/noise.

I'm trying to provide a service to humanity and you can't even be arsed to read it properly. <sighs/>

:102:

Teblin had quoted the tweet.

Nottingham Fox

What's in the 'quote' box, above the link in Teblin's post :icon_conf

Macky

Gruntled Member
Ah no, my eyes are fine. If you look at my quote of teblin the tweet isn't there, just the link.
I'm blaming Jeff for editing his post

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Ah no, my eyes are fine. If you look at my quote of teblin the tweet isn't there, just the link.

Quotes are not included in quotes - that's why.

Time to put your hands up, Macky.

Miles Away

I would wee with excitement if we got Shay Given between the proverbial sticks.

Surely we'd not lose again this season?
Yak, Wellens, Kingy, Naughton, Vassell, Abe, Given, alalalalabamba, the chelsea left back.

Piss take. I'm convinced we are leaking goals due to a lack of organization and leadership across the back five. Given would sort that out and be worth 10 goals I reckon. This would be the best of the bunch.

Of course, won't happen.

drummindefender

Yak, Wellens, Kingy, Naughton, Vassell, Abe, Given, alalalalabamba, the chelsea left back.

Piss take. I'm convinced we are leaking goals due to a lack of organization and leadership across the back five. Given would sort that out and be worth 10 goals I reckon. This would be the best of the bunch.

Of course, won't happen.

One of the main criticisms levelled at Given is that he is piss poor at organising his defence.

Kingy_85

Of course, won't happen.

Im always excited when I wee. Its such a lovely feeling :icon_cool

Profondo Rosso

Especially after holding it in for a while.

SJN-Fox

We don't, but since when has that ever worried anyone on here.

Macky

Gruntled Member
However if he comes with a 24hr recall clause I can't see Manchinis reason for wanting him to stay being a problem.

We still don't know whether or not Mancini has said any of that

Filthy Rich

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675