Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that's a sauce.

Attachments

• 41ys0n5Bo4L._SL250_.jpg
    41ys0n5Bo4L._SL250_.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 224
Last edited by a moderator:
But, as I understand it, the 24 hour recall cannot be applied during the first month of the loan. That is why, even though Mancini is comfortable with that, the owners of Man City have put their foot down.

It can with a goalkeeper.

Well done Jeff.

I've just had some of that BBQ sauce with a bit of chicken. It's absolutely delicious!

Well done Jeff.

I've just had some of that BBQ sauce with a bit of chicken. It's absolutely delicious!
There's only one sauce to have with chicken. It's the only sauce that makes any sense and it's the only sauce that is anti-theist and anti-statist.

03009-original.jpg

Lick my sauce you muthas

Last edited:
If given is a no go, what about Thomas Sorensen - played for Stoke today & saved a pen but Begovic is keeping him out otherwise?
contract must be nearly up aswell because Pulis wants him to pen another according to skysports.

From the BBC transfer deadline day thing.

0920: Can we honestly expect the transfer deadline to come and go without Leicester boss Sven-Goran Eriksson bolstering his squad? I doubt it. Whether he signs Shay Given from Man City is another question entirely.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that he won't come to City. Why would he - there's no reason to, other than that we want him. Most other clubs in the prem would want him if he was available.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that he won't come to City. Why would he - there's no reason to, other than that we want him. Most other clubs in the prem would want him if he was available.

We may be one of the few teams that have the ability(/are silly enough) to pay enough of his wages to sign him on loan.

Prem teams may want him but MC might not want to loan him to a team in the same league, situation is different if it's a sale but I think a loan is very unlikely to a Prem team.

We may be one of the few teams that have the ability(/are silly enough) to pay enough of his wages to sign him on loan.

we shouldn't do that on too many players. Sol Bamba has proven that there's value to be had in the market. If we did pay Given 50k a week of his wages we'd need to make sure that Waghorn went out on loan with Derby paying full wages for him to soften the blow. And if we don't get promoted then we are big time oot of pocket with some very frustrated owners and no Yak, Naughton, VA or Given to fall back on next year. It's a shit or bust strategy - i like it! (but as a naturally conservative chap, am scared of it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669