Shearer Newcastle boss (rumour)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle lose, Stoke win, 3 pt gap at the bottom haha

Looking forward to seeing this on Match of Day. Treble bonus - not only is Shearer not on it as a pundit, but Newcastle lose and the arrogant twat will hopefully demonstrate how fecking little he has to offer in the post-match interview.

Looking forward to seeing this on Match of Day. Treble bonus - not only is Shearer not on it as a pundit, but Newcastle lose and the arrogant twat will hopefully demonstrate how fecking little he has to offer in the post-match interview.

Bet he feels like he's been kicked in the head :icon_wink

Rarely read some rubbish - even from the usual suspects on this forum.

I would say that Shearer & Newcastle were expecting Nil points from the Chelsea fixture and won't have been disappointed.

Their real test starts next week at Stoke and if they win that game they will be on course for survival. They are a poor side but by no means beyond hope. Their friends at Sunderland look as if they are slipping away at just the wrong time and I still think that Hull are going to struggle to cross the finishing line.

even from the usual suspects on this forum.
They can't see beyond that stamp, they never will.

You wouldn't make a very good special needs teacher, Redditch. You just don't understand the emotional needs of a mongie.

Rarely read some rubbish - even from the usual suspects on this forum.

I would say that Shearer & Newcastle were expecting Nil points from the Chelsea fixture and won't have been disappointed.

Their real test starts next week at Stoke and if they win that game they will be on course for survival. They are a poor side but by no means beyond hope. Their friends at Sunderland look as if they are slipping away at just the wrong time and I still think that Hull are going to struggle to cross the finishing line.

I'm sure they'll still have been pretty disappointed :102:. A new manager usually brings new optimism and to have that dashed must be quite disappointing even if it were a game that they didn't expect 3 points from. They definately have a real crunch clash on their hands at Stoke though, I'd say they NEED 3 points in that game as they still have some tough teams left to play. That game could well define their season.

I'd love to see them relegated personally, They might just have enough to hold on but I hope not :icon_lol:

Who cares about the stamp on Lennon? I think the guy was a legend as a player, but i great a strong dislike of him as a pundit, i am very much of the Clough school when it comes to referees, and pretty much all his analysis on MOTD he constantly slagged off refs and he went down in my estimation almost weekly while he was on there.

I don't think he was a legend as a player. I thought he was a mardy-arsed dirty twat who could score goals, and then when he lost whatever pace he had and couldn't score as many goals he became even more mardy-arsed, gobby, dirty tosser.

And re: the stamp on Lennon, if I had a pinch of respect for him as a goalscorer, that disappeared when the twat told the FA he wouldn't play for England if he they dared to punish him for that stamp.

Tosser. I know the game is all about money nowadays but nothing should be worth more than representing your country at the highest level. I think the FA should have told him to feck off but they have as much balls as a eunuch.

Who cares about the stamp on Lennon? I think the guy was a legend as a player, but i great a strong dislike of him as a pundit, i am very much of the Clough school when it comes to referees, and pretty much all his analysis on MOTD he constantly slagged off refs and he went down in my estimation almost weekly while he was on there.

Yep, great player, bad pundit.

Well, this is it really. Because he's never managed to say anything sensible about football (should've hit the target from there doesn't count) he's had to rely on slagging off referees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669