Sheff Utd 0 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldnt listen at the end due to the combination of backs against the wall, and Alan Young being the most annoying ****er i've heard on the radio in a long time. He's still going on now when I just turned it back on !!!!!!

I like Youngy - but he was a big hero of mine when he played, mainly because I passed his house every day on the way to school and he always said hello

Valuable points picked up as well as 2 points dropped by Leeds despite 10 minutes of injury time.

I think we're turning a corner. The Leicester at the start of the season would have lost the game tonight.

Sven's teaching them the right winning mentality, and i'm fooooking lovin it :038:

Only listened to RL so biased commentary, but we certainly got battered.

Sounds like Mee and Weale were immense, but Yakubu criticised for not putting in a full shift.

The mark of a good side is to win when not playing well. Man U are past masters at that and whilst we're nowhere near that level, a vital 3pts, unbeaten in 2011 and we're closing in on the play-offs.....................

Earlier in the season we would've succumbed to the pressure.
How did we win that? A bit of bloody true grit, some brilliant goalkeeping, a certain amount of luck, but hey, **** it we won.
This despite Stringer almost wishing they'd score, he'd have given them two penalties, let Yeates score & all because we hadn't won there since 1994. That guy is a grade A twat, wish Youngy would give him a good clip round the ear.

Earlier in the season we would've succumbed to the pressure.
How did we win that? A bit of bloody true grit, some brilliant goalkeeping, a certain amount of luck, but hey, **** it we won.
This despite Stringer almost wishing they'd score, he'd have given them two penalties, let Yeates score & all because we hadn't won there since 1994. That guy is a grade A twat, wish Youngy would give him a good clip round the ear.

So would the referee if he had seen them!

Alan Young ...

The back 4 were outstanding!

May be all those who castigated Ben Mee after his first ever game and after giving away a penalty in his first ever minute of that game will now give the guy a fair chance.

The impatience and inability of some on here to recognise a good player is incredible.

And you know who you are....

May be all those who castigated Ben Mee after his first ever game and after giving away a penalty in his first ever minute of that game will now give the guy a fair chance.

The impatience and inability of some on here to recognise a good player is incredible.

And you know who you are....

But those that went said he was awful again tonight?

Times earlier this season we had all the shots and didn't win, nice to be the other way for a change!

Sometimes I love it when we get statistically played off the park and still somehow win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669