Sheff Utd 0 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because someone disagreed with Stringer doesn't necessarily make them right.

No, but we are talking about that twat Stringer. :)

Youngy said he played well, so I'll go with his call:icon_wink

We didn't concede a goal so Mee can't have been that bad. Whilst, there lack of goals could be down to poor finishing, I expect that the guy must have done some good things.

I find the personal insults directed at Stringer a little over the top. I don't particularly like his commentary style but I don't think that warrants a tirade of abuse.

Got hammered there and stole three points. I think I had five heart attacks in the last quarter of an hour. I've got fingernail marks all over my head.

I ****ing hate this game.

So when did you have the other four if your third was when my man cleared off the line?

Whoever it was who said Mee had a bad game was either not there or had his back to the pitch! He was the calmness that somehow deserted Bamba this evening.

And I hope Weale isnt dropped after that.

We didn't concede a goal so Mee can't have been that bad. Whilst, their lack of goals could be down to poor finishing, I expect that the guy must have done some good things.

Didn't sound very poor - Oakley, header off the line, off the crossbar and several world class saves from Weale!

Highlight of the match has to be Joe Mattock being stretchered off. :038:

Hope you've ended your career you poisonous little feck.

****ing hell. No need for that, whatever he may have said about us.

Harsh.

I would always wish someone who left under a cloud a bad game, but never an injury like that!

Shaky performance but did just enough to get the win!

Mee made some cracking challenges. Bamba jumps stupidly high! Yak couldve run more and would've preferred waghorn on for him sooner.

Oh well..3 points in the bag!!

On the Sheffield United footymad site,somebody reckons his knee injury is that bad it could finish his career!

Don't you feel a tad embarrassed for posting such shit!

Cracking result! It sounded like Sheffield Utd had about twenty shots from the R Leicester commentary. It was horrible to listen to as a city fan.

If we continue to climb up the table towards the playoffs, the only thing i fear is that our goal difference is by far the worst in the top 10
and we could end up missing out on goal difference like Swansea did last year.
What a choker that would be with Sousa's results like 6-1 at pompey eventually costing us at the business end of the season.
-4 now, if we play well Saturday we may well be soon on 0 or the +1 etc if we can put 3 or 4 past the likes of Barnsley & Bristol we could really be heading in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669