Sheff Utd 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Wellens gets booked against Barnsley and then PNE his suspension would start after 7 days ie ok for Newcastle but misses Blackpool (i think)

A little late to add this but this was a fantastic game of football. Best I have seen us play in ages.

Good to hear.

Of about 30 games I saw last season the only properly good game of football was the win over Leeds.

This is a sign of a manager who wants so much more;

"We've dropped four points in the space of four days which is disappointing but there are plenty of positives as well."

Nigel Pearson, as reported by BBC Sport.

Comments from a Blades fan:

Jesus' what a bunch of hard to please moaners some (not all) of you City fans are, Let me ask you something, do you fully understand how the running of a club actually works, just because you sit in your armchair thinking up different names to sign does'nt mean you have a bad manager or chairman because they have'nt signed by the time you've finished watching coro st, i was at the Lane last night (Blades season ticket holder) and if i'm being honest i thought you were by far and away the best team we have seen here for a good few games, looking at the players you have and how they are being told to play the game by Nigel Pearson i dont really see why you have these negative comments, good players, great football, good tactician, top manager, quality chairman, ......i have an idea, if you dont want, Mandaric, Pearson, Sheakespeare?, Howard, FRYATT, Wellens, N'Guessen, oakley, Brown (impressive) Wellens (top man) etc etc send them up the M1, they'll look great in red n white stripes..................you really do have the makings of a quality team there, stop whining some of you and get behind them, believe me, you'll be there at the end of the season if you continue with that kind of form, ..i'm that certain i have been to Laddy's earlier and put my money where my mouth is ...£100 win double on the Blades and Leicester to go up automatically, i know i've only seen one game BUT what a game.

BillyBillyBlade, Steel City

Comments regarding whingers from the ''other'' website, interesting opposition view.

i think its usually interesting to hear what other fans from other clubs think, as for the moaners.......

This is a sign of a manager who wants so much more;

"We've dropped four points in the space of four days which is disappointing but there are plenty of positives as well."

Nigel Pearson, as reported by BBC Sport.

i bet theres 1 or 2 ex managers who wouldve been pleased with the start and dropping points.....im liking pearson more and more :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669