Sheff Utd vs. Sheff Wed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think tonight was our last hope of staying up, thats just fell down the shitter

How did you come to that conclusion. We have 4 games left, win all that's 12 points, 12 and 47 = 59. No chance of getting relegated on that. Behave people. :bang::bang::bang:

Whilst the fat lady might be starting to clear her throat, she hasn't finished singing yet:icon_roll

How ****ing sad is this football club of ours when we're praying for another team to equalise just so we can save our asses AGAIN!!!

I love Leicester as much as the rest of you but if I was looking at this objectively then we ****ing deserve to go down. We have a rich cairman, an experienced manager and a bunch of players who, on paper, should be near the top end of this league at a canter. Yet here we are, year after year, struggling like shit to simply avoid relegation.

We are a ****ing disgrace and whether it's the board, the chairman, the manager, the players, the coaching staff, whoever the **** it is, things must change and change real soon.

How ****ing sad is this football club of ours when we're praying for another team to equalise just so we can save our asses AGAIN!!!

I love Leicester as much as the rest of you but if I was looking at this objectively then we ****ing deserve to go down. We have a rich cairman, an experienced manager and a bunch of players who, on paper, should be near the top end of this league at a canter. Yet here we are, year after year, struggling like shit to simply avoid relegation.

We are a ****ing disgrace and whether it's the board, the chairman, the manager, the players, the coaching staff, whoever the **** it is, things must change and change real soon.

Surely not another change?

How did you come to that conclusion.

He probably came to that conclusion because, like me, he knows we are not good enough to rely on ourselves to do anything positive so when other teams let us down as well we are well and truly ****ed.

How did you come to that conclusion. We have 4 games left, win all that's 12 points, 12 and 47 = 59. No chance of getting relegated on that. Behave people. :bang::bang::bang:

Whilst the fat lady might be starting to clear her throat, she hasn't finished singing yet:icon_roll

to get 12 points they have to win 4 games, and 4 games on the fcuking trot!!!!!!

They cannot get two wins together let alone 4 fcukers.

Even if they win tonight, if we beat Wednesday then they drop below us on goal difference.

I see no reason to cut my wrists from tonight's match

He probably came to that conclusion because, like me, he knows we are not good enough to rely on ourselves to do anything positive so when other teams let us down as well we are well and truly ****ed.

:038::038::038:

Even if they win tonight, if we beat Wednesday then they drop below us on goal difference.

I dont think there is much between ourselves and Wednesday in the goal difference stakes.

Actually a safe Sheffield Wednesday might not be a bad thing by the time we come to play them.......that's a positive outlook on it.

True, but let's be honest, on current form Wednesday would have to be massive favourites to beat us. Maybe we can get Kisnorbo sent off again so then at least we have an excuse.

True, but let's be honest, on current form Wednesday would have to be massive favourites to beat us. Maybe we can get Kisnorbo sent off again so then at least we have an excuse.
When you were asked to keep the faith you weren't meant to lock it away or give it to an adult for safekeeping :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669