Johannson
Tiatto

Hughes
Kisnorbo
Gudjohnson
Hamill

Hume
MDV

Subs: Hammond, Williams, Sylla, McCarthy, Henderson (if not susp.)

Seems a little defensive for a home game.

I'd go for

Douglas
Maybury, McCarthy, Johansson, Tiatto/Gilbert
Hughes, Kisnorbo, Williams, Hammill
De Vries, Hume

Possibly Joey in for Kisnorbo, as I dunno if Kisnorbo is completely fit or not yet, but I assume he is. And Hughes might only be on the bench as well, as he probably won't be as fit as they'd like, so Sylla in there.

......................Douglas......................
Maybury. Stearman/Gerrbrand. McCarthy. Johansson
...Hughes. Gudjonsson. Williams Hammil...
...............De Vries...Hammond..............

Subs
Henderson/Logan
Tiatto
Sylla
Hume
Kisnorbo

A bit contreversial, with johansson, who can play at left back, pushed out wide. I know that he is our best defender but give him a run out on the left, and see how we do, If it doesnt work out, we can bring off one of the centre backs for either tiatto or gilbert.
Hughes is on the right after a few poor performances by sylla, and good ones by williams, and hammill gets his chance on the left after impressing in reserves/as a sub.
Hume does not get a start either, preffering to play hammond instead, as hume did not play in tranmeres last game, and elvis deserves a start.
If we are not doing well, Hughes can come into the middle, hammond can go on the right, williams can be subsituted for hume.

I can't see how anyone could want Tiatto at LB, far too dangerous.

Douglas

Maybury
McCarthy
Johansson
Sheehan

Hamill
Hughes
Gudjonsson
Wilcox

Hume
de Vries

Subs: Henderson, Williams, Tiatto, Hammond, Stearman

That would be my team, however I feel that Williams will start and Hughes might just come on as a sub to slowly break him back into the first team.

As I've never seen Hume play it's hard to say who would be his best partner. I think it'd be too much pressure to start him off with Elvis as neither have scored a goal for us. Dublin would probably be the best bet as he would win more headers and probably gain the most out of someone providing balls for him but I don't like how we play when Dublin is involved, its all hoof and doesn't get us anywhere, which is why I chose de Vries, he can pass it a bit and hopefully will get on well with Hume. That said I think Levein will choose Dublin.

am i missing somthing here. what makes you think hamill will play as part of the team. hes one for the future as stated b4. he wont play.

Last edited:
but hammill is better than any other options we have on the left imo, wlicox dosent take people on and tiatto just leaves us exposed,,

---------------Douglas----------
Maybury Johansson McCarthy Sheehan
-------------Kisnorbo-----------
Sylla(or Elvis)----------------Wilcox(I would prefer Hammil)
-------------Hughes---------
---------MDV--------Hume.

Bench
Henderson
Sylla(or Elvis)
Gudjohnsson
Dublin
Hamill or wilcox or most probably tiatto.

Still think this is the way forward even if CL wont go for the diamond. Kisnorbo pushing into the gap when we push forward and Hughes dropping back when we are defending.

lako42 said:
am i missing somthing here. what makes you think hamill will play as part of the team. hes one for the future as stated b4. he wont play.

These are the players people would like to play, not necessarily the ones they think will play.

To justify my choosing him, it is because I wanted two proper wingers but think Sylla has been poor of late so Hamill is the next best choice in my opinion.

But surely Hamill will not play

probably not, but as leigh said, this is what people want the team to be, not what they think CL will pick;) :) ;) :) :)

lako42 said:

I think the comment "one for the future" might have been a bit of a smokescreen by CL.

Wee Joe is 21 and made over 90 appearances for Hearts. Last season he played in over 40 games, including appearances in the UEFA Cup against Braga, Schalke 04, Feyenoord, Ferencvaros and Basle.

Last edited:
but is he not gay?

ive only just realised this may make me look gay. think ill stop this drunken crapness right now

lako42 said:
ive only just realised this may make me look gay. think ill stop this drunken crapness right now
just go and have your indian mate.;)

"lako you want to eat indian.":056:

you bastard you cost me £10

lako42 said:
you bastard you cost me £10
it will taste all the better knowing you spent your last tenner on it.;)

thats it till i go back uni in 2 weeks. im done :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670