Sheff Weds post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we certainly need to strengthen the midfield and were still short of that 20 goal a season man up front, hopefully we will get loanee,s in at the start of this break and give em a couple of weeks to gel with the squad.

Good solid performance. Sheehan and Stearman were excellent. I also thought Newton had his best game for the club.

Solid performance we played on the break and this caused them problems. It was only when Cort came on that the ball started to come back at us with any real pressure.

Fryatt and Hume had done an excellent job all afternoon offering outlets for the defenders to pump it in to.

Wouldnt moan about any of the players who played yesterday so thats a first this season.

Wednesday were truely awful.

To add, I was near the celebs of City, Weso and WAGs.

You must have been very near to me then. I was just behind Weso and to his right.

Spoke to him at half-time - he's back in training on Wednesday. Didn't seem to mind my rendition of "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot" in honour of our funny-shaped-ball win against his lot.

You must have been very near to me then. I was just behind Weso and to his right.

Spoke to him at half-time - he's back in training on Wednesday. Didn't seem to mind my rendition of "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot" in honour of our funny-shaped-ball win against his lot.

turned out nice again. (atlast)
:038::038::038::038::038::038::038:
:038::038::038:

wednesday were poor in all areas lacking skill, confidence and agression

and the last time crosses caused so much pain was Golgotha

the forwards could have scored a boatload and didn't get one, Fryatt to me always looks goog and almost brilliant, but he just couldn't tuck it away

the kids looked good, although not so sure about King yet, Chambo and Sheehan were excellent

Kisnorbo was a tower as usual, always gets his head on the ball

Fulop...sign him up, i'm actually cheering for Sunderland to stay up!

Short-Lived Hero Of The Day
Gary Megson was apparently treated to a new chant of 'Ginger Mourinho' by the Leicester fans on Saturday. They'll soon change their tune after a long winter of five-man defences with full-backs in midfield.

I would guess this has already been posted....

;) I also seen you sitting in front fo Bernie and then I was in the 'orrible chippe in front window when I seen the world famous Boc walk past. But I was far too shy.

;) I also seen you sitting in front fo Bernie and then I was in the 'orrible chippe in front window when I seen the world famous Boc walk past. But I was far too shy.

Too shy??!!?? What do you think I am going to do to you?

I now expect.. nay demand that you speak to me at S****horpe!

Too shy??!!?? What do you think I am going to do to you?

I now expect.. nay demand that you speak to me at S****horpe!

Why do people **** out S****horpe?? I don't understand:102:

Why do people **** out S****horpe?? I don't understand:102:

They don't - the forum software does it. You can say anything apart from **** or ****.
Polar Bear posted on another thread a few weeks ago about this, he has taken a real stance on the matter, he was contemplating starting a petition.
Thought he was going to choke on his beer, he was rather annoyed to say the least.:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669