Sheff Weds Vs Covscum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday could be vital we get atleast a point. Sheff Weds are away at Scunthorpe and we all know Scunny are all but relegated, so Sheff Wed IMO will be more up for the fight. Southampton have been awful of late, and I mean awful but it wouldn't surprise me if they get a result on Saturday at home to Bristol City. We were in poor form when we absolutely battered them at our place, and Southampton are more than capable of beating them.

Nervous times ahead.

Saturday could be vital we get atleast a point. Sheff Weds are away at Scunthorpe and we all know Scunny are all but relegated, so Sheff Wed IMO will be more up for the fight. Southampton have been awful of late, and I mean awful but it wouldn't surprise me if they get a result on Saturday at home to Bristol City. We were in poor form when we absolutely battered them at our place, and Southampton are more than capable of beating them.

Nervous times ahead.

I agree, but a win against Sheff U with Colchester at home to follow, would be a massive step in the right direction.

Best result possible.

6 games unbeaten now for Weds not relegation form

they should beat Scunny on Sat

The table still seems very worrying to me, even after this game. I can see Sheff Wed picking up the 3 points on the 5th and I can't see us getting anything from United.

I wont go as far as Newts though...;)

Last edited:
Thsi will be our first back to back victory on Saturday against Sheff Utd
Scunny will do us a big favour by beating Sheff Wed.

Its tighter than a nun's quim down there, you just can't afford to drop points at all at the moment. Sticky pants time. :icon_sad:

The table still seems very worrying to me, even after this game. I can see Sheff Wed picking up the 3 points on the 5th and I can't see us getting anything from United.

I wont go as far as Newts though...;)

I just like the fact we no longer have a team breathing down us with games in hand. We can't go in the relegation zone anyways on Saturday - Barnsley are below us and don't play in the league.

I wanted Cov to win to put the pressure on Weds. Table looks nasty now. Barnsley and Weds have a game in hand on us. Final 2 home games are massive. Win them both I think we are safe.

cant see us getting anymore than a draw at best out of sheff utd, sheff wed should win against scunny, bristol are an awkward side to predict but i reckon they should hold southampton to a draw and barnsley aint playing so i reckon we will proberbly drop a place.

<old joke alert>

Candles out girls........

Where's the soap? Yes it does doesn't it.

</old joke alert>
As a Nun myself, I have to say that those jokes are deeply offensive to me and all of my sisters. Not only that but I suspect that these nunist jokes have the effect of keeping other nuns away from posting on Talking Balls.

Why oh why oh why do people kick up whenever someone posts something slightly rude and yet it seems to be perfectly acceptable to make out that all nuns are sex-crazed manhunters? It simply isn't right.

I'm going to get on my knees and pray for Jebus to take me.

Is that Father Jebus or Sister Jebus? And to be honest, you're probably better off on all fours.

Last edited:
As a Nun myself, I have to say that those jokes are deeply offensive to me and all of my sisters. Not only that but I suspect that these nunist jokes have the effect of keeping other nuns away from posting on Talking Balls.

Why oh why oh why do people kick up whenever someone posts something slightly rude and yet it seems to be perfectly acceptable to make out that all nuns are sex-crazed manhunters? It simply isn't right.

I too used to be a nun, but I got out of the habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669