Sheffield United KO pushed back for Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for fecks sake

What an absolute feckin farce

Good news! First time I'll be able to ejoy the xmas left overs at a table in a while, normally I have them in a lunch box on the way to some crap hole to watch this shower try and play football.

Last edited:
Usually one of the better attended matches... wonder how much of a hit the gate will take with people now watching on TV/families with small kids not coming.

I'll be lucky to get home before it's time to set out for Doncaster!

Brill, a cracking day down the pub it is then.

They shouldnt be allowed to mess around with Boxing day fixtures, it's just not right!!

just go straight to Doncaster then

That may well turn out to be what I do. Nottingham has said I can stay at his place, but I don't think I could stand two nights with somebody who farts in his sleep.

That may well turn out to be what I do. Nottingham has said I can stay at his place, but I don't think I could stand two nights with somebody who farts in his sleep.

I don't think he meant you to sleep with him........ I would have thought he would have given you the spare room, the sofa or the garage to sleep in. What a filthy mind you have!

I don't think he meant you to sleep with him........ I would have thought he would have given you the spare room, the sofa or the garage to sleep in. What a filthy mind you have!

When Nottingham farts, the whole building catches it.

Normally i'd moan about this too but it works out a little better for me too. I can go for lunch at the in laws now.

For me, this is precisely the reason why this is now a steaming great bag of absolute feckin' shite

Sky you are a ****ing ******* ****ing shower of *****

This will hit the attendance big time, maybe to the point of the sky money not making up the difference.

On the other hand, many more people will get to enjoy watching Leicester this Christmas.

Tis the season to be jolly.... :114:

Why?

People will want to go to the Boxing Day game regardless of whether it's on TV or not, I would imagine this will affect the attendance less than it would for most other games.

I think you are wrong, many people wont have a lot of money at christmas to be buying extra "luxuries" such as footy tickets, and can justify the extra expense even less with it being on tv.

Feel free to drag this thread up if we get a bumper crowd in for the game, but im not so sure! :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566