Pre Match Sheffield United v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd bring in Praet for Ndidi or Hamza - otherwise same as. Don't wanna see us starting two DMs. Perez has been pretty poor but he should still start here for now. Need to have a bit of patience with him and see if we can get some quality out of him in those wide positions. At Newcastle he always played more centrally but it looks as if we're hoping he can do the Mahrez role of a few seasons ago - creative spark out wide that likes to cut in.... we've seen glimpses such as the goal against Atalanta.

Trouble is despite the fact I think Perez has good dribbling ability, what we've seen of him taking players on so far has been pretty abysmal. I think as much as anything he needs to quicken up the pace a bit.... and just show us that bit more desire.

With the wide back three that they seem to play I'd like to see that matched man-for-man by players with pace - so that's Vardy, Barnes and Perez - with Maddison and Tielemans behind them stretching them all the way

they'll be 2 changes
1771962_Leicester_City.jpg

Return of the RAF (as Claudio called us in that special season) please. Pummel them from the outset.

"I say my team is like the RAF, it's fantastic – whoosh whoosh! – I love it."

ah memories. That’s why I’m glad there were books written about our season - all those quotes and stories pulled together forever.

And yes wouldn’t it be nice to have an RAF type performance

Anyone wanting an away fan pub to go into, the "Howard" which is right opposite Sheffield train station, is advertising as being avavilable for City fans.

Anyone wanting an away fan pub to go into, the "Howard" which is right opposite Sheffield train station, is advertising as being avavilable for City fans.

Or any pub on West Street, if you want to go closer to the city centre. Or any bar/pub on Ecclesall Road except maybe the Wetherspoons Sheaf Island.

The Tap, which is on Platform 1, is one of the best pubs in the city.

reading some of your comments .dont you think its bit early to begin moaning 2 games so far ,i mean come on lets give BR and the lads a good send off .get behind your team.

reading some of your comments .dont you think its bit early to begin moaning 2 games so far ,i mean come on lets give BR and the lads a good send off .get behind your team.
Just watched Villa game.
Wesley has been getting some stick, played well and scored (Wesley surname, not 1st name )
Commentator made a comment about writing a player off after 2 games!
Thought of our perez etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4467