Sheffield Utd - Sat 5th April 2008 - 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazz reporting his attendance for the first time at Bramell Lane. Whenever we've played em before, something has got in the way.

Which reminds me when is the last time we played them on a Saturday at 3pm?

Have you got any company for the game?

Have you got any company for the game?

Yes I think so at this moment. However, when tomorrow morning I report back to my Dad (currently in sunny Tenerife) that we were dogshite today and if I was him (as he gets pissed off quite easy with City), I wouldn't walk to end of my back garden to watch them again this season. Then it might be different.

The Grand National is being run on this day so I think I'll give the game a miss...

the Rutland is a good choice. i would also recomend the Howard and the Globe. all are close to the station and the ground

there's a BP garage and a waitrose near by which may sell some pork products but i don't think they have a specalist pork shop near by

I shall be in attendance at this one; the better half will be driving and partaking in some retail therapy whilst I am at the match. So no doubt a few beers will be sampled

Is there a Pork Shop nearby Bramell Lane?

I love Hillsborough's Pork Shop, it was a point of fascination for me when visited in October.

There is a cafe which is just to the right of Staples underneath the building where I used to work which serves up a hot roast pork sandwich with all the trimmings and they also do great bacon and mushroom cobs and sausage and tomato and other fine foods.

At the roundabout where the ground and the church are to the left Staples and Deacon House (where I used to work) are to your right and you can't miss then

That's Rosi's i go there basically every day for my lunch. the hot roast pork sandwiches are amazing as are the meat and potato pies (a south Yorkshire delicacy) with plenty of Henderson’s relish. They also serve a wide range of hot pies and quiches as well as hot and cold sandwiches

i think the difference is (and i haven't checked this so it might be wrong) they use puff pastry in lancs and shortcrust in yorks. Another difference is that in lancs they use lamb in yorks they use beef apparently

Last edited:
There is a cafe which is just to the right of Staples underneath the building where I used to work which serves up a hot roast pork sandwich with all the trimmings and they also do great bacon and mushroom cobs and sausage and tomato and other fine foods.

At the roundabout where the ground and the church are to the left Staples and Deacon House (where I used to work) are to your right and you can't miss then

You should try out the bus station cafe also on the right of the station they just do the best pies!

I am going to this one instead of renewing my season ticket.

I think I am going to limit myself to away games only next season if we stay up.

Im 99% sure i'l be there. I will be on my own though, and I fecking hate sitting there on your own talking to yourself :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669