Post Match Sheffield Wednesday 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sheffield Wednesdaay 2 Leicester 1

Ah **** it

Re: Sheffield Wednesdaay 2 Leicester 1

I'm not going to overeact. Disappointing.:bang:

Normal service is resumed.

Tactical **** up by Pearson; Wednesday being struggling when sides play 3 in the middle, we play 4-4-2 and the damage was done.

Also it appears our squad lack the mentality to be the favourites for games.

dpjfox's run comes to a end. Well played mate - shame it couldn't last until the end of the season. I will take over from here :)

Blackpool had three men sent off tonight :icon_eek:

****ing shite, never sounded like getting back into it.

The result was so fecking obvious.

Tactical **** up by Pearson; Wednesday being struggling when sides play 3 in the middle, we play 4-4-2 and the damage was done.

Not sure I agree with this... We seemed to be better at 4-4-2 tonight and when we switched to 4-3-3 we had no real threat from the sounds of it.

And, we've been favourites for plenty of games this season!

No need to over-react tonight. Was always going to be a tough game because teams ALWAYS seem to step up massively after getting rid of their manager. We're not going to win them all and we're still top.

Get back to winning ways at the weekend and just forget about a bad day at the office.

Normal service this season has been to win. We've been favourites for most, if not all games this season and have handled it fine in nearly all of them. Not like you to post such nonsense, I blame working in Brum.

Had we won here it would have cemented my optimism that we are a good side, hard to beat with a very good chance of winning this division.

Now I feel slightly deflated and see us as a good side that continues to show it’s frailties. I am just a fickle fan that wants to believe my high expectations (hopes).

We potentially have a couple of season defining games coming up and would have been great to have the points advantage going into this period.

Still a long season ahead of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670