Post Match Sheffield Wednesday 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had we won here it would have cemented my optimism that we are a good side, hard to beat with a very good chance of winning this division.

Now I feel slightly deflated and see us as a good side that continues to show it’s frailties. I am just a fickle fan that wants to believe my high expectations (hopes).

We potentially have a couple of season defining games coming up and would have been great to have the points advantage going into this period.

Still a long season ahead of us.
:038:

I don't think that this would have been as bad if I hadn't gone to the game.

A truly frustrating performance. No players stood out as performing well.

I'm not sure why NP took Knockaert off. In the fulltime interview he said it wasn't because of injury "he just took him off".

Dyer looked shattered. Wasilekski was poor. Nugent missed two very good chances. Meh!

Enough chances to win the game.

Grey kit is turgid.

Hillsborough is such a dated stadium.

Was it? I don't think it was.

No manager

Won 1 all season

We just played fantastic on Saturday

Championship rules dictate that we had to lose last night so would suggest it was obvious.

That stadium really is horrendous.

At least give it a clean! The roofing of the Leppings Lane end looked like it was rotting!

If you can find a cleaning company that has an offshore account somewhere for payment, suggest it to Milan, I'm sure he'll get onto it. Please do not cc. the inland revenue in your communications. Milan doesn't like that.

A look at the Championship table suggests that we may not be the only side with frailties.

Of course. I can just see a few other teams starting to get their act together. Reading for one. If we can't beat Sheffield Weds I don't see us staying there for too long. Let's see how we bounce back though, hopefully a blip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669