Sheffield Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the players don't expect us to stay around whilst they do a lap of the pitch. I won't be sticking around. This had been one sodding awful season to forget and I intend on doing some as soon as the final whistle blows and we've won and stayed up.

Last edited:
Im predicting this is going to be one of those days where we just get 4 goals out of no-where. Hopefully.

I'm only going 'cause it'll possibly be my last.

2-0 win, lots of balloons, Hume to score both. Hume and Ollie are heroes or spearheading this fantastic season, Ollie keeps his job as head jester because of fan pressure. BMs stop behind and go mental as our triumphant heroes parade themselves in all ther glory.

2008/2009 = Relegated.

I have no explanation as to why but I am full of confidence that we will win this one comfortably.

I've got a feeling, and its not a blue mongie feeling, we'll win this one.
Its not gonna be a pretty game, but we will win 1-0

I'm not confident at all

The thing about the crowd is, it may seem great that it's a sell out and everything, but if we start really badly and concede, it's very likely they'll turn on the team in a big way.

Not exactly a patient bunch most of the time.

If we lose..:icon_eek:

0-3, other results against us, leaves us needing a win at stoke to stay up provided others screw up as well.

Do you not learn?:icon_roll

I think he needs your corporation to understand that tickets may be available as long as you don't try to get one at the ticket office. :icon_roll

Do you not learn?:icon_roll

I'm very sorry Fraudie, I posted that it was a sell out way before you revealed that there are still tickets in the Co-operate. I am truely sorry for posting what was said on the OS, and I bow down to your superior knowledge.

Feckwit.

I've just woken up and I am nervous as hell. This is huge with a capacity crowd at the game today. I'm going to go for a 2-0 win to City.

What a game 3-2 city. Superb last 10 mins, grafted out a win!!

(I'm sure of it, it sometimes works)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670