Shirt Choices Unveiled

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about having Rainbows and donating a sum of money from each shirt sold - that'd support a local charity and be a nice 125th birthday present for them to boot.

As that isn't an option I voted for 125.

exactly my preferred choice. Put a charity on the front. Free advertising for them and a very nice gesture from us whilst not making the shirt look tacky. I must say though I like the idea of having the original fox logo (in the circle) with the 125 banner underneath it. I do fear we'd be a bit of a laughing stock though ith something like that =/

is this offer just towards people from Leicester or Leicestershire? Surely its gonna count people from Hinckley, Melton and Loughborough. Right? Right?

is this offer just towards people from Leicester or Leicestershire? Surely its gonna count people from Hinckley, Melton and Loughborough. Right? Right?

Yes, but only if you support Leicester. They will filter everyone else out by looking at previously visited websites.

Yes, but only if you support Leicester. They will filter everyone else out by looking at previously visited websites.

How are they going to do that?

They might have set it up to record the referring url, but that's not foolproof and would involve a lot of manual work to weed out the 'bad' referrers.

They should have made the vote just for people who are registered with the official site. It would make it more difficult for people to vote more than once, and would put off fans from other clubs.

It didn't when I voted yesterday.

It did when I voted yesterday.

It says it twice, once in the article and again underneath the poll (which may be missed by people who don't scroll down all the way).

I didn't notice the one in the article yesterday, so maybe that's been added since then, but the one at the bottom was definitely there.

It did when I voted yesterday.

It says it twice, once in the article and again underneath the poll (which may be missed by people who don't scroll down all the way).

I didn't notice the one in the article yesterday, so maybe that's been added since then, but the one at the bottom was definitely there.

It certainly wasn't in the article or at the bottom when I voted as I checked for it.

I emailed the club to ask, out of curiosity, how they planned to weed out the votes cast by other clubs' fans, the reply said ...

The club is confident that the system allows us to record a true reflection of the votes placed by genuine Leicester City supporters.

Thank you for your interest.

:icon_conf

The club will pay no attention to the poll. They will pick whichever is the cheapest to produce, which will be the one with no logo.

I emailed the club to ask, out of curiosity, how they planned to weed out the votes cast by other clubs' fans, the reply said ...

Quote:
The club is confident that the system allows us to record a true reflection of the votes placed by genuine Leicester City supporters.

Thank you for your interest.

They must think we are all very, very stupid.

How do you feel about many of us calling them covscum? Is that child-like?

As said before, its a bit of tongue in cheek banter between rival fans.

My earlier comment was just an observation, I just felt that their comments were a bit too brainless, a bit too insulting. Maybe Cov are'nt doing as well as they'd like and so maybe our 'shirt poll' is just another way for them to vent their frustrations..

Its just an observation, if you think I'm wrong, then I'm wrong.
You know what they say, 'opinions are like arseholes....'

Last edited:
As said before, its a bit of tongue in cheek banter between rival fans.

My earlier comment was just an observation, I just felt that their comments were a bit too brainless, a bit too insulting. Maybe Cov are'nt doing as well as they'd like and so maybe our 'shirt poll' is just another way for them to vent their frustrations..

Its just an observation, if you think I'm wrong, then I'm wrong.
You know what they say, 'opinions are like arseholes....'

I don't think you are wrong. I just don't think that their comments about Leicester are any different from those you might find about Cov on TB or any other of the lcfc forums.

How are they going to do that?

They might have set it up to record the referring url, but that's not foolproof and would involve a lot of manual work to weed out the 'bad' referrers.

They should have made the vote just for people who are registered with the official site. It would make it more difficult for people to vote more than once, and would put off fans from other clubs.

:icon_lol: It was only a joke, they would need to do 100 times the work manually if they were doing something like that. Wouldn't surprise me if they tried though, I can imagine Peter J and Milan looking through my IE history searching for ccfc.co.uk...

The club will pay no attention to the poll. They will pick whichever is the cheapest to produce, which will be the one with no logo.

Surely shirt sales is more important than the production cost.
If they pick the most popular one it might sell more. On the other hand the winner could get 26% of the votes and everyone else might hate it...

They should have made it so people could vote for more than one, and asked which ones they would you buy.

Shirt choices unveiled - well, that's a step in the right direction, I don't think many City fans really wanted a veil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669