Should A.King Start ???

Would like King in the starting 11?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy King is a shocking player. I'm very surprise by the level of praise he's getting here.

Every once in a while he does spread the ball about the pitch with accuracy, and once in a blue moon unleashes a decent shot on goal. But he doesn't do this no where near enough to be getting in the team every match.

Most of the game just passes him by. He commands no authority, gets delicately brushed off the ball, can not run at players with or without the ball, looks like a donkey, rarely challenges for headers, often ducks out of challenges, does not anticipate the passage of play... I really could go on.

From when I first watched him play last season up to now he has not not improved at all, even with us playing a division lower. Maybe going out on loan would do him good... I don't know.

Even though we have got off to a good start, with King playing in all games and scoring two goals, I think he is dead weight most the time and that he'll get found out.

I would rather Adams started instead of Gradel at the moment - Gradel has just run out of steam at the moment, I think he needs to start from the bench and make an impact as a substitute for a few games.

Ran out of steam:icon_conf Feck,how many matches have we played and he's ran out of steam.Must be terriblty exhausting for him the poor love

Ran out of steam:icon_conf Feck,how many matches have we played and he's ran out of steam.Must be terriblty exhausting for him the poor love

What I meant to say he was not as threatening as in the earlier games, and when he's not scaring the sh*te out of opposition full backs he doesn't offer much else. I think that because of this NP should start him on the bench, which he was doing in earlier games, and was much more effective for it.

Based on having seen him (in the flesh, not on the 30 sec world highlights) he should be no were near the first team...yet. I think loaning him out would be the best thing. he seems to go missing in games, he can't or won't tackle and his passing is nothing special

I was under the impression that Adams could play in the center of midfield so wouldn't that be worth a shout?

Oh really? Please elaborate?

his mother died last year, then a few weeks ago his aunt died.
He is going through courts, so as to become the dependant for his brothers and sister. Massive pressure for him if you ask me

Could be another King stepping up for 1st team today as 2 of our stikeforce have been layed low by the shit$ and Dickov has a bad back:icon_wink Theres only Fryatt who is fully fit.
Gradel has to shake an injury off and has his off field matters to deal with. So could be some changes for todays game

Never seen him play but I don't think slating a lad of his age is going to help things

Never seen him play but I don't think slating a lad of his age is going to help things
When you're a professional, you're a professional. As a result, you are open to criticism. A professional will deal with it, which I suspect he will.

When you're a professional, you're a professional. As a result, you are open to criticism. A professional will deal with it, which I suspect he will.

He's a young lad don't think he needs slating all that much.Certainly won't help him

Last edited:
He's a young lad don't think he needs slating all that much.Certainly won't help him
You give the people of Talking Balls too much credit, H. I'd be amazed if he gives a toss, if he even knows about this place.

If we give him praise for doing well, then it's only acceptable to criticise when it's going bad. That's what we do as football fans, we've done it for years.

So long as he's allowed to get on with his game, abuse free. Then we are free to discuss his merits and demerits whenever we like.

You give the people of Talking Balls too much credit, H. I'd be amazed if he gives a toss, if he even knows about this place.

If we give him praise for doing well, then it's only acceptable to criticise when it's going bad. That's what we do as football fans, we've done it for years.

So long as he's allowed to get on with his game, abuse free. Then we are free to discuss his merits and demerits whenever we like.
thats just so wrong!

We put all this abuse up and the **** does not even read it, we have to watch his shite playing though.

We should send the club the web address to pass on to him. I hate abuse that goes to waste!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669