Should A.King Start ???

Would like King in the starting 11?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky Fox

I think is most recent threads the topic has been King should he start or should he be starting on the bench. I Would personally like to see Weso and Oakley start in the midfield cause i don't think King has the physical ability to boss the midfield around.

I want to hear from you lot.

Please pick from the poll

I think is most recent threads the topic has been King should he start or should he be starting on the bench. I Would personally like to see Weso and Oakley start in the midfield cause i don't think King has the physical ability to boss the midfield around.

Weso can't be fully match fit yet. He struggled a lot last night.

A King ?

Which king do you mean ?

King Juan Carlos ?
Jonathon King ?
One of the Kings Singers ?
King Creole ?

Or just somebody with a bit of love and pride ?

Can you add a poll option for: 'Kill him with stones' please?
Or one for:

Yes, but only because we have nothing better. I would like to see King be successful, but I don't quite think he's ready yet. Just because I don't think he's ready, or not yet good enough, it doesn't mean I hate him. I'm allowed to think that a player's not quite good enough, without the loonies jumping down my throat accusing me of footballing blasphemism
I'm surprised Spanky didn't think to put that TBH.

Last edited:
I think the lad clearly has some talent going forward and is a neat passer given time on the ball. He's also possess a decent shot and it's refreshing to have a midfielder capable of scoring.

However, he does need put a bit of muscle on because he can't tackle and isn't the greatest of athletes. Fans can appreciate and spot the 'dirty' part of the game a bit more easier than other parts.

King looks like he has the making of a good player, lacks a bit in muscle.

The other thing, we've won 4 out of 6 league games with him playing, why change it. I'd prefer to keep winning games with him being the weak link than try and change it with the possiblity of starting to lose games.

I'd prefer to keep winning games with him being the weak link than try and change it with the possiblity of starting to lose games.

Even when we sign Rivaldo? Seems a bit silly to me. Rivaldo would be second on my team sheet after Hendo.

Last edited:
Even when we sign Rivaldo? Seems a bit silly to me. Rivaldo would be second on my team sheet after Hendo.

Maybe I should have clarified it, with the players we have currently available I would prefer to stick with a team that's winning

Do any of them have any personal issues, perhaps divorce or addiction problems?

If Clemence was addicted to burgers like Fryatt was last season then he would feel all stodgy and not be very effective, but if he had been on the burger wagon for a few months and was feeling strong then I would play him ahead of any of the kings apart from King Creole. King Creole can jump like a catfish on a string which should provide results with our excellent wingers banging in the crosses.

from the players we have to choose from at the moment then he should be playing. he has talent but is a little lightweight in the tackle. he is still young and hopefully will grow in strength so the experience he gains now will stand him in good stead

Would Adams not be at least worth a try ?

I would rather Adams started instead of Gradel at the moment - Gradel has just run out of steam at the moment, I think he needs to start from the bench and make an impact as a substitute for a few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669