Should Walker be dropped

Should Ian Walker be dropped in place of Danny Coyne?


  • Total voters
    43
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricey

New Member
Londonfox amazingly said Ian Walker has been crap for us this season and should be dropped. What do you think?

I think Walker has been one of our best players this season and we would of conceeded far more goals if someone else had been playing. I also think Danny Coyne has looked dodgy whenever I have seen him for Leicester or Grimsby.
 
Does anyone seriously think Danny Coyne could do a better job? Did anyone see the Bolton game away? Not impressive at all.......

I hear Pegguy is available though..... :wink:
 
Walker should definately stay. Its not his fault the defence in front of him are crap.
Englands number one!
 
I am not Walkers biggest fan. I have stated on here on several occasions that we will carry on conceding goals until Walker gets over his reluctance to come for crosses. It was demonstrated again on two occasions against Villa.

The problem is that we have no other proven keeper and therefore we have to stick with him.
 
whoever said this is a prat and obviously does not go to many games. Walker has been superb, it would be a lot lot worse if he wasn't here
 
no offence london but have you watched us this season cause walker has kept us in alot of games, and imo alot of goals have been down to individual mistakes by te out field players! walker all the way
 
Walker has done brilliant for us this season but I dont see the harm in giving Coyne a run against Bolton.
 
buzzer_b said:
Walker has done brilliant for us this season but I dont see the harm in giving Coyne a run against Bolton.

You obviously didn't see the Bolton game away from home when Coyne was in goal.
 
teenfox said:
no offence london but have you watched us this season cause walker has kept us in alot of games, and imo alot of goals have been down to individual mistakes by te out field players! walker all the way

Do u really think so? Shouldn't he have saved Ameobi's shot really. The first goal is vital...
 
Scowcroft said:
buzzer_b said:
Walker has done brilliant for us this season but I dont see the harm in giving Coyne a run against Bolton.

You obviously didn't see the Bolton game away from home when Coyne was in goal.

I missed the Bolton game, did he play that bad?
 
buzzer_b said:
Scowcroft said:
buzzer_b said:
Walker has done brilliant for us this season but I dont see the harm in giving Coyne a run against Bolton.

You obviously didn't see the Bolton game away from home when Coyne was in goal.

I missed the Bolton game, did he play that bad?

He didn't play 'bad', but he wasn't very commanding, his kicking was awful, and he was at fault for one of their goals. He just didn't look comfortable.
 
dannyboy said:
teenfox said:
no offence london but have you watched us this season cause walker has kept us in alot of games, and imo alot of goals have been down to individual mistakes by te out field players! walker all the way

Do u really think so? Shouldn't he have saved Ameobi's shot really. The first goal is vital...

i think that he has saved us alot this season!!! and all though he has been to blame for some goals, alot of the blame has to be down to the defence
 
Walker wasn't at fault for Ameobi's goal as it was deflected by Taggart. However, I do think he was to blame for the 3rd goal by Jenas. Walker should of come off his line instead of hesitating and not making his mind up.
 
Oh 4 sure, like 1st goal was Impey ****-up but he still could get us out the cart at times when we need it
 
Scowcroft said:
Walker wasn't at fault for Ameobi's goal as it was deflected by Taggart. However, I do think he was to blame for the 3rd goal by Jenas. Walker should of come off his line instead of hesitating and not making his mind up.
The 3rd dint matter. it took a slight, slight touch of taggart. He should have saved it, surely if u think he's england's number one. no chance
 
dannyboy said:
Scowcroft said:
Walker wasn't at fault for Ameobi's goal as it was deflected by Taggart. However, I do think he was to blame for the 3rd goal by Jenas. Walker should of come off his line instead of hesitating and not making his mind up.
The 3rd dint matter. it took a slight, slight touch of taggart. He should have saved it, surely if u think he's england's number one. no chance

What do you mean the 3rd didn't matter? The 3rd goal effectively killed off the game. Walker should of come off his line, instead Jenas headed the ball in from about 3 yards out! I really don't think Walker could of saved the first goal. It's very harsh to blame his for that.
 
The game was gone at 2-0, even at 1-0 if u wanna be harsh cuz we don't come back...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester3478
2Leeds Utd3472
3Ipswich3472
4Southampton3467
5West Brom3456
6Hull City3455
7Norwich City3452
8Preston 3452
9Coventry City3451
10Sunderland3447
11Watford3444
12Bristol City3444
13Middlesbro3344
14Cardiff City3444
15Plymouth 3440
16Blackburn 3439
17Swansea City3439
18Birmingham3338
19Huddersfield3437
20Millwall3436
21QPR3435
22Stoke City3435
23Sheffield W3432
24Rotherham Utd3419

Latest posts

Top